AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DC Universe Online!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2010
DC Universe Online is coming out January 11. Who else is excited for this game?

Now I just have to figure out what type of character to make.

as much as I love the DC universe and the stories it holds for me to read, I really really dont like MMO's so I think this one is gonna be a pass for me.

DCU Online sounds cool, but can it compete with WoW? Probably not. Record game-kill for WoW was shutting down APB within a month.

Yeah, I tried it and absolutely hated the controls on PC. If I had a PS3 I'd give it a go on there.

To clarify: I'm not saying "it's not WoW so it must be bad" I'm saying that I don't think it will be good as a game I already play and have a lot invested into. Despite my enjoyment of DC Comics, it has no real draw for me. Now, Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millenium Online does.

i beta tested DCUO for the pc and it was to be blunt utter garbage. the controls sucked and the graphics did as well at the time. i havent played it since i finished my part of the beta so i hope they fixed alot of what was wrong with it

Frankie said:
Yeah, I tried it and absolutely hated the controls on PC. If I had a PS3 I'd give it a go on there.
if you had a controler instead of mouse and keyboard it woulda worked but regardless i knew a few that got it and stopped playing before there free month was even over

Frankie said:

Same here, neat game - great storylines; hate the controls for PC. The targeting alone makes you want to smash things.

Status
Not open for further replies.