AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daddy Kink on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

cboycotton

Banhammered
Aug 13, 2024
I'm apparently in the minority of subs in that I actually don't mind calling guys Daddy. I have it as an option in my tip menu (literally "Call you Daddy for X tokens") but I'm wondering if I should remove it.

Chaturbate forbids incest/underage play like most sites do but doesn't specifically mention the words Daddy/Mommy being allowed or disallowed. I've seen threads here about more innocuous things like pigtails causing models to be banned for "underage play" but also there's literally a "daddy's girl" tag on CB so I can't tell whether or not it counts.

For the record, have only had one guy take me up on it so far, no incest/ageplay happened and he didn't ask for it, but I'm sure not all guys are that respectful about it.

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 23.20.57.png

A week ago I asked this because it's quite a common question. Step-family roleplaying is allowed and using the word Daddy in a kind of friendly context is fine but using the word Daddy for Incest or Age Play dynamics is not allowed

View attachment 100998

A week ago I asked this because it's quite a common question. Step-family roleplaying is allowed and using the word Daddy in a kind of friendly context is fine but using the word Daddy for Incest or Age Play dynamics is not allowed
Last I heard, this is the same with SM.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise