AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Custom Profile builder wanted! $$$

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2014
I would like to know if there is anyone willing to build me a custom profile for MFC.
I would greatly appreciate it and definitely compensate$ you well.

-For any one who is going to comment I should educate myself on html ccs exc.. thats great and i would loveee to learn. I've had to learn many things like programming, script writing, exc. These things take time and work to accomplish and even then, I may not have the experienced hand like others my have. So unless it is really easy and not time consuming please don't suggest it because i can't devote my busy day to it.

That being said, I welcome all suggestions of a helpful nature. :mrgreen:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Thanks Allison! I agree fully.

I went ahead and threw an offer out there for someone only because I'm literally brand new on MFC and it would be great to get
my fans the content theyre asking for in this new status period i have on me. I'm very focused on giving them attention and being online for long hours do to shows for them. After that I would have time to learn a new skill. But hey if i do have to learn how to do it myself, i appreciate you giving me a way to start! =)

Emma, if you wouldn't mind having a graphic-based profile like I do, I'd be happy to help you out by making graphics for you. I don't know any HTML or CSS, so my profile simply consists of graphics. Feel free to check it out if you want to. (Previous graphics I made for contests etc. are in my gallery 'Previous events'.) :)

Hey Emma, check out my profile! I don't do anything super flashy as I've found that guys prefer profiles that look clean and simple and pretty as opposed to ones with wild flashy gifs, neon colors, etc that look super busy. If you're interested PM me! :)

Reactions: Violet October
Status
Not open for further replies.