AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Curious about fanclub on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two ways to buy fan club:

As a stand-alone purchase for one month or with tokens for three months.

Benefits of a fan club are up to a model, but every fan club has PM access unless stated otherwise by the model.

If she has a fan club price of 50 tokens as the set amount for one month, a three month purchase with tokens gives her 150 tokens immediately. If you use another method of payment, she gets 50 tokens immediately and you get one month of fan club.

Upvote 0

Benefits of a fan club are up to a model, but every fan club has PM access unless stated otherwise by the model.

If she has a fan club price of 50 tokens as the set amount for one month, a three month purchase with tokens gives her 150 tokens immediately. If you use another method of payment, she gets 50 tokens immediately and you

If she has a fan club price of 50 tokens as the set amount for one month, a three month purchase with tokens gives her 150 tokens immediately. If you use another method of payment, she gets 50 tokens immediately and you get one month of fan club.
And does she receive tokens every month when my credit card is charged? I guess I'm trying to see if it benefits the model every month

Upvote 0
And does she receive tokens every month when my credit card is charged? I guess I'm trying to see if it benefits the model every month
If you use your credit card, yes. If you use tokens, no. BUT here's something super fun about being a fan club member, you impact the traffic that is driven to her room. Green names, and green names with tokens or a strong tip history, help raise her rank. So in that regard, it does benefit her every month if you show up on a pretty regular basis.

Upvote 0
If you use your credit card, yes. If you use tokens, no. BUT here's something super fun about being a fan club member, you impact the traffic that is driven to her room. Green names, and green names with tokens or a strong tip history, help raise her rank. So in that regard, it does benefit her every month if you show up on a pretty regular basis.
Ok thank you so much. I appreciate that. My main goal is to help the model

Upvote 0
Ok thank you so much. I appreciate that. My main goal is to help the model
You're welcome. When I have fan club members in my room, I really start to rise up on the pages for a better rank. It's pretty neat to watch it happen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.