AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could you help me, my account shows "Ineligible Person"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2024
Good morning, I have created my account as an independent and my documents say approved, however later there appears a sign that says Person Ineligible

If anyone has any suggestions or if @punker barbie can help, we would be so grateful. nick: zoe_stars69

Please help my email is lvpareja999@gmail.com

-Thank you

I thank you for your help

It's just that the owner of the studio seems to have opened the previous account and says that she must authenticate the papers, but this person doesn't want to help me, for this reason I took out my independent account to work from home by myself,

I would like to know if there is a possibility of reevaluating my case since it is due to the bad faith of another person whom one trusts when entering a place to work.

Please help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.