AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate's Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 18, 2024
Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Luna_cam11
Hello good afternoon, I am writing because in 2021 I was banned for sending a license that I did not know was false, I have been living in Colombia since 2019 and the document expired and in Colombia the consular service of Venezuela was totally null, it did not exist, someone told me that he could help me get the legal license and I sent it, it turns out that I was scammed it was not legal! I lost my money and I lost my account, please read my case #18588893
User: luna_cam11

Hello @Luna_cam11 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #18594927
hello @punker barbie The support has not responded to me since 2021, and I am trying to send them proof that I made a mistake but they do not read me, I also have a new passport that I obtained when traveling to my native country and they do not receive it either, please help me

Upvote 0
I highly doubt they will reverse their decision as you have already demonstrated that you are a legal liability... although, perhaps through no intentional fault of your own. Best course of action is to pursue other platforms.

Upvote 0
I highly doubt they will reverse their decision as you have already demonstrated that you are a legal liability... although, perhaps through no intentional fault of your own. Best course of action is to pursue other platforms.
You are absolutely right, it was not my intention, I paid for a legal license from Venezuela and they scammed me and I am not the only one who did that, in 2021 in Venezuela everything was a scam and I am in a foreign country, now I have all my documents in order and they do not respond to my case (which is not the only one) I was not the only scammed with that bad situation that is lived there..

Upvote 0