AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate private video not recorded

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 26, 2024
User name: Bobbins911
Email: johnvaland911@gmail.com
Model name: megan_whitte_01

Hi i just spent £30 worth of tokens on a private show with a model I've previously had successful saved shows with.

Her private show recording saved option was active as i dont press invite to private unless im completely sure of this. It usually uploads onto my library within minutes even the ones over 50mins.

you think they can help reimburse me the amount or help retrieve the video if possible? After waiting two hours, What has been retrieved was only a miniscule duration of the full video.
Ive essentially wasted the money spent on the show and its very frustrating as this has happened once before but i let it go because the show was less than 10mins long.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks.

Hi i just spent £30 worth of tokens on a private show with a model I've previously had successful saved shows with.

Her private show recording saved option was active as i dont press invite to private unless im completely sure of this. It usually uploads onto my library within minutes even the ones over 50mins.

you think they can help reimburse me the amount or help retrieve the video if possible? After waiting two hours, What has been retrieved was only a miniscule duration of the full video.
Ive essentially wasted the money spent on the show and its very frustrating as this has happened once before but i let it go because the show was less than 10mins long.

Many thanks.

Ouch. I’m sure the model would not be thrilled about you saying you “wasted money” on a show that she gave you.

Upvote 0
Considering this is a technical issue you should be emailing Chaturbate support directly instead of posting in an unaffiliated forum.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Probably not the best idea to be posting personal details publicly on the internet either tbh.

Upvote 0
All seems very familiar, having a live show and then arguing that it's tokens 'wasted' and should be refunded because there's no recording - you got the show you paid for at the time.
Why do so many get hung up on the recording?

live in the now.gif

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0

Many thanks.
Contact CB Support. I've had problems with a few recordings over the years - sometimes the video could be recovered, sometimes it couldn't.

They might be able to recover the video. If they can't recover it, they will probably refund you (because it's a technical issue, the refund will come from CB and the model will not be affected).

Upvote 0
All seems very familiar, having a live show and then arguing that it's tokens 'wasted' and should be refunded because there's no recording - you got the show you paid for at the time.
Why do so many get hung up on the recording?

View attachment 100629
Leaving aside the 'wasted' comment (I agree it's a badly chosen phrase), if someone has paid for a private and a recording it's reasonable for that recording to be available. They might even have tipped extra for recording to be switched on.

It doesn't really matter why they want the recording, it is part of the service they have paid for.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Upvote 0
Leaving aside the 'wasted' comment (I agree it's a badly chosen phrase), if someone has paid for a private and a recording it's reasonable for that recording to be available. They might even have tipped extra for recording to be switched on.

It doesn't really matter why they want the recording, it is part of the service they have paid for.
Omfg it’s called; humor 🤭

Upvote 0
Don't be surprised if someone offline tips her/dm this link to her account.

I'm sure she would be thrilled with your word choices.

Upvote 0