AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 24, 2024
Hello,

I am new to this forum having signed up a few minutes ago, however it is my source of information when I have a query related to this website.
So thank you for everyone who participates in this forum and have unknowingly helped me :)

I am just a user on the chaturbate website and go by the name Dianas_Prince.

I went to log in to Chaturbate earlier to find out that my account has been banned.

Does anyone know how long it takes for Chaturbate Support to respond to tickets?

I have raised a few support tickets in the past on different subjects.
Unfortunately there's been some occasions where I have never received a response.

I am hoping it is different for Banned related Support tickets.

I saw there was someone on here called punker barbie who seems to help, but I am unsure on the etiquette here of tagging people.

I am not sure what I have done wrong to breach the terms, hopefully I will find out from Chaturbate support.
I have not intentionally done something bad, so I hope support can help me overturn the ban.

For the mods/admins on this website, I apologise if I have not done this in the correct way, please feel free to correct the place of this post or the tags etc - or let me know what I should do and I will fix it :)

Thank you in advance for your help

Thank you for your quick response.
Wow, 10 days is a long time for a website I spend hours per day on haha
It probably won't be that long. To get no response until 10 days later is a punitive suspension and a "don't do it again," kind of thing.

Upvote 0
You are correct. I received a response just now.

Unfortunately it turns out I did in fact break the ToS - I just didn't realise it was against the rules at the time.

I have apologised and promised not to do it again. Hopefully they can forgive me and reinstate my account.

For those interested in the timescale - I raised the support request at 16:35 my time today, and received a response at 21:03 my time.

Upvote 0
You are correct. I received a response just now.

Unfortunately it turns out I did in fact break the ToS - I just didn't realise it was against the rules at the time.

I have apologised and promised not to do it again. Hopefully they can forgive me and reinstate my account.

For those interested in the timescale - I raised the support request at 16:35 my time today, and received a response at 21:03 my time.

Edit: In reading the email with fresh eyes. I did not break ToS.
Thank god.

Fingers crossed the issue is resolved soon :)

Upvote 0
The reason for the confusion was support sent me this:

"In order for us to reactivate your account, please confirm that you understand that users are prohibited from using any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account as this is against the Chaturbate Terms of Service."

I just read enhance an account, I do have more than 1 account and I follow, tip and like the same model on more than one account. I thought this was what I done wrong,

However, it is talking about automation.
I would not even know where to begin to create automation for this. There was no automation or semi automation involved.

@punker barbie
Do you think you can help or should I wait on Support a little longer?

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Much to literally everyone's dismay.
Yeah I’m glad ACF is helpful, but the fact that so many people are instructed to come here to speed up their CB support is… I don’t even know the words for it.

It shouldn’t be necessary, and in MOST cases it isn’t, people are just impatient or expecting rules to be bent for them somehow in the case of “permanent bans” earned by ignorantly breaking CB TOS.

Reactions: Rytar and bamdicted
Upvote 0
Yeah I’m glad ACF is helpful, but the fact that so many people are instructed to come here to speed up their CB support is… I don’t even know the words for it.

It shouldn’t be necessary, and in MOST cases it isn’t, people are just impatient or expecting rules to be bent for them somehow in the case of “permanent bans” earned by ignorantly breaking CB TOS.
Excited Lets Go GIF

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Yeah...sorry I joined the party 😬
I'm actually really interested in what you may have to contribute to the forum if and when your issue is resolved. Don't disappear once you get an answer and I think that's really the crux of it all. There's a vetting system here. Everyone with cam model under their name has had Amber's eyes on their broadcasting pages to verify they are in fact real models. So when we talk to you guys and get involved in your problems and you all just up and disappear and never come back once the resolution happens kinda sucks.

Upvote 0
Haha I’ll try.

Honestly I don’t know what I can contribute.

It feels a little more difficult as a Viewer as more often than not, responses I’ll receive will be along the lines it’s an entertainment site, not a dating site, just enjoy it.

I see so often on forums and Telegram groups I am in, Viewers (especially Moderators / Knights etc) trying to dictate what the Broadcaster should or shouldn’t do, what prices they should set etc I see it so much I would be surprised if there’s any Broadcasters that haven’t had this at least once, unless they are new…their time will come haha so I get where that view comes from.

Of course, I know all of this, it doesn’t mean I don’t have opinions or see things happening on the site.

On my account, I will be sad if I am permanently banned, I made 100’s of ‘friends’ (website only ones) during my time there. I also made thousands of notes on users to help one of the Models I moderate for. I’m sure some people will have an opinion about that too, but it was a personal thing with that particular model.

I didn’t intentionally or maliciously break the rules. I know it’s the same result, I just want special treatment like everyone else that got caught breaking them haha

Upvote 0