AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 23, 2024
Hi everyone,

Almost 1 week ago my chaturbate account banned but ım really now know why ım banned because ım not do any wrong. When they look at the my background or history they will see.However, ı use chaurbate for chatting and fun but ı was not earn any money because as ı mention ı use for chat and discuss something also ı was a chaturbate user.That way ı was buy a token too but ı banned without any reason.I also send them some couple message and mail but no one back to me.In fact, ı wonder someone help me in this topic.At the same time, ı read some forums here and ı see @punker barbie help to people.Maybe @punker barbie also help me to because ım really not know what can ı do.

My account name is Surretler

Thanks for all,
Best Regards,

Hi @punker barbie and @AmberCutie

Do you know or any idea about why ım banned in chaturbate and ı try to connect them but they not answered my mail.I wonder if you have the chance to help me or what should I do against this situation.

Thanks again,
And my cb account name is surretler

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie and @AmberCutie ,

They return to me but they say I banned for self-harm but in my whole life ım not do this and also ım not use any alcohol,drug or cigarette in my life too.Although, Im a heart patient.That way ım not understood how they judge me to self-harm because ı say them look at the my past and background you can not see nothing but they ignored me without any reason.

Do you have any idea about this how ı can figure out this situation or idea?

Thank again,

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ,

My account open and also thank you for help me. I was do very nervous and worry my account not will open because they not answer me but with your support they back me,

Upvote 1