AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate account I've had since 2019 banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 1, 2024
Hi @punker barbie, I am kindly requesting your help regarding my performer account that was banned on June 17, 2024. I was broadcasting and my friend (who is also a chaturbate verified model) was in the same room but not on cam, and we were talking a bit here and there. Regardless, I had his ID ready in hand to present for age verification whenever CB prompted me in the event they needed to ID the background voice. The prompt never popped up until i stopped the broadcast and was closing out of Chrome, having already hit the X upon seeing it. When I signed back in right away to attempt to submit the requested info, I was already banned. I waited the entire stream for the prompt and did not film my friend or make him part of the broadcast the whole time to avoid this exact thing happening, and due to some kind of glitch I am assuming they thought I was ignoring it somehow? I would also imagine that they would cut off my stream for "ignoring the request" at that time, if that had been the actual case.

I e-mailed support the next day, and never got anything but an automated response to acknowledge that my e-mail was received by Chaturbate Support. I never feature other people in my shows and I would be extremely grateful to be able to remediate this situation and regain my privileges with CB. Thank you for your help.

Username: cxxdude919