AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 2, 2024
Hello!

I'm a little new here so I don't really know how it works but I'm having a big problem, my chaturbate account was banned because a person I don't know used my ID to create an account and was harmed, I've always been known for complying the rules of the site are 100% and it is not fair that because of someone else I have lost the opportunity to be there, the chaturbate support team has responded to me with an email saying that in order for them to give me a solution I have to send an email since the last account that was created, but it is impossible for me to know which one it is since I don't know the person who used my ID, much less their email. Please, if someone can help me, I would be eternally grateful.

My username on chaturbate is Abalam_dust