AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate-Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 6, 2024
Hello, A Wonderful Day To You Miss @punker barbie

My Name is Anya and My Chaturbate username is : _dragonair_

Miss Punker Barbie, I sincerely please ask for your help with my account to get back up again. My last stream was like almost 24 hours ago. I was on a short break trying to rest my eyes from the lightings and i put a Brb picture notice on my OBS. cause I want to go back Streaming ang try again every after some breaks to rest my eyes. I will never do this again as it's the note why my account got banned. Sincerely Please Help me to have another Chance.

My thought of putting on the picture BRB notice on the OBS is that for my followers to know I am On and I will be back and hoping they will be checking up on me and will try to make my day fruitful. I saw other models have done it when they are on a break, putting picture of brb or some BRB clips so that their Loyal Patrons // Followers will save their tokens for that certain model and spend it on their favourites whe they get back from a break. It's Just my thought why other models do it, based on watching from them and learning how to navigate things and how to become a known streamer in Chatrubate. and gain new prospect good followerrs , That's what I thought while trying to study how to improve my acocunt and become visible in front page to gather more viewers just like those popular streamers in CB.....As I'm really struggling to be seen by good members who really do their part in tipping,, because my account is always at the back pages of my category.

I am really having a difficult time in my life at the moment Miss Punker Barkie. I really can't afford to lose my Chaturbate account, It's my only means to make ends meet. This is my only Way Of Living, streaming in Chautrbate. I really want to become one of the popular TS streamer In Chaturbate. I want to change this hardship cycle of my life with the help of Chaturbate. Please Miss @punker barbie I sincerely ask for your help for my Chatrubate account,

I really NEED Chaturbate Please Miss Punker Barbie Help Me Please to get my account unbanned. I already sent an email to support@chatubate.com

Please Please Give me another chance, I really want to save my Life with the Help of Chatrubate.

I Really Hope and Praying To Hear from you Soon Miss Punker Barbie.

Thank You Very much and God Bless You.

Sincerely,
_Dragonair_

Attachments

• August6 (2).png
    August6 (2).png
    23 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
This plea is disingenuous as it makes it seem like you were banned for having a BRB screen. You were banned for being off camera more than you were on. Most likely falling asleep and forgetting to turn your stream off.

I'm only posting this comment because of a recent discussion on the forum about BRB screens and for future readers of this thread who may think having a BRB screen is not allowed.

Upvote 0
Hello @_dragonair_ I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry Ticket #23651672
Thank you So Much @punker barbie , Thank you Thank you. I don't know thow to express it more with words, but I wish i could give you a really nice warm hug. so i could let you know how I feel right now., on how thankful I am. Thank you Miss Punker Barbie. May God bless you more and keep you healthy and Happy all the time. Have a wonderful Evening There Miss Punker.

Truly Grateful,
_dragonair_

Upvote 0
This plea is disingenuous as it makes it seem like you were banned for having a BRB screen. You were banned for being off camera more than you were on. Most likely falling asleep and forgetting to turn your stream off.

I'm only posting this comment because of a recent discussion on the forum about BRB screens and for future readers of this thread who may think having a BRB screen is not allowed.
Hello Miss @Vixxen81 A beautiful to you

Thank you for clarifying it more to me. Apologies if in any way, my message may seem or may look like not right. I was just really trying to express the thoughts in my mind and how i comprehend it. English Language is not my Mother Tongue, I'm just trying my best to get the those running thoughts in my head be heard.

I know I really really do Need Guidance on these things. As I am still sort of New to Chaturbate. I am still really grasping - learning things on how to make myself become better at streaming in CB. I would really Love to learn things about Chaturbate from you from you Miss Vixxen. I want to become a better Streaming Model in Chaturbate. This is My only Full time job and i want to improve myself for it.

Thank You and wish you a wonderful evening there Miss @Vixxen81

_dragonair_

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Hello Miss @Vixxen81 A beautiful to you

Thank you for clarifying it more to me. Apologies if in any way, my message may seem or may look like not right. I was just really trying to express the thoughts in my mind and how i comprehend it. English Language is not my Mother Tongue, I'm just trying my best to get the those running thoughts in my head be heard.

I know I really really do Need Guidance on these things. As I am still sort of New to Chaturbate. I am still really grasping - learning things on how to make myself become better at streaming in CB. I would really Love to learn things about Chaturbate from you from you Miss Vixxen. I want to become a better Streaming Model in Chaturbate. This is My only Full time job and i want to improve myself for it.

Thank You and wish you a wonderful evening there Miss @Vixxen81

_dragonair_
Hang out with us on the forum here and you will learn lots of things. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: _dragonair_
Upvote 0
I was on a short break trying to rest my eyes from the lightings and i put a Brb picture notice on my OBS. cause I want to go back Streaming ang try again every after some breaks to rest my eyes. I will never do this again as it's the note why my account got banned.
Please define as closely as you can remember, for how long was this short break? This information might greatly help other models to ascertain what Chaturbate considers as "too long."

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Y'all are ridiculous. She fell asleep and left her room running. The standard is 20 minutes off cam. You all know it, we have screen shots and emails. Just stop.

Upvote 0
Y'all are ridiculous. She fell asleep and left her room running. The standard is 20 minutes off cam. You all know it, we have screen shots and emails. Just stop.

but the model is talking like they didn't know, theres normally warnings first. A while back there was a straight to ban brb screen on this forum wasnt there? but it wasnt a normal brb it was more like an onlyfans advertisement and they were way up there on the first page so thats why i asked.

Upvote 0
but the model is talking like they didn't know, theres normally warnings first. A while back there was a straight to ban brb screen on this forum wasnt there? but it wasnt a normal brb it was more like an onlyfans advertisement and they were way up there on the first page so thats why i asked.
Hello Miss @cbhours. The picture I put in Obs was just pure face picture with a note ''brb'' on the side and nothing else aside from that. I did get warning when I do make a breaks and put 'BRB'' picture.. My bad, I just thought that it was okay or It will be okay.
No one really have been mentoring me on how to navigate things in the site. I'm just self-learing everything from scratch, I'm not a techie person. I don't even know how to make those logos or some side moving magic messeges while streaming ( those i see blinking-blinking about lush or whatnot in the screen while streaming)

Have a beautiful day streaming Miss @cbhours

Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0
Hello @_dragonair_ I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry Ticket #2365167G

Good Morning Miss @punker barbie

It's Me gaain Anya and My Username is : _dragonair_

Hope you are having a Beautiful Morning there. I already sent a reply last night to the email that was sent to me by The Supper Team yesterday, I am still awaiting for the lifting of my account. Please Miss @punker barbie I'm asking for your help again. I need your assistance to kindly follow-up on my acocunt: _dragonair_ Ticket #2365167G
I am all ready now,, dolled-up and ready to go back to work in My Chaturbate room. I'm hoping i can start working again today Miss @punker barbie

Thank You Very Much for being there and helping us out.
God Bless you always Miss @punker barbie

Sincerely,
_dragonair_

@chaturbatesupport
@support@chaturbate.com
support@chaturbate.com

Upvote 0
@_dragonair_ Update: I have confirmed that the support team has resolved your inquiry. Ticket #23651672
@punker barbie Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Miss Punker. You made me soo Happy Thank you So much.🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂 warn hugs to you.... Please Stay Safe, Healthy and Happy always Miss @punker barbie, You are our Angel.. I am so Grateful that you are here for us.🫂🫂🫂

Have a wonderful day there Miss @punker barbie :)
May God Bless you more.

Sincerely,
_dragonair_

Thank you So Much to our @support@chaturbate.com

Upvote 0