AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 27, 2024
Hello, @punker barbie
I hope you are well, my chaturbae account was banned for no reason, and they never specified the reason, I am a model and independent woman and I need to come back.
Can you help me please my username is cloe_sweett_
thanks

Hey @punker barbie
They never told me the reason, and I would like to know because I am more than sure that I did nothing wrong. No matter how many times I sent emails to understand, they always responded the same.
Is it possible to know why? :(
What should I do if I need to return...
Thanks for answer!

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie
They never told me the reason, and I would like to know because I am more than sure that I did nothing wrong. No matter how many times I sent emails to understand, they always responded the same.
Is it possible to know why? :(
What should I do if I need to return...
Thanks for answer!
Are you willing to post a screenshot of their email to you? Perhaps others here can help clarify things or suggest another course of action.

Upvote 0