AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 13, 2024
Hi everyone,

Today myself and my partner were broadcasting live o CB and we had our account banned mid stream.

We received the following message

"Account Banned

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us through our support form if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action."

When our account was banned we were actually in the middle of an argument with a grey user. This grey user came into our room and started disrespecting us both for no reason which is how we got into a back and forth with him.

Then suddenly we got our account banned.

We are assuming that we have been banned due to the aforementioned argument with the grey user.

We sent a support ticket via Chaturbate to clarify if this is the reason for the ban as we don't know what other reason it could be.

We have also had a look online to see if anyone else has experienced a similar issue in getting their account banned for arguing with a chat member, but we've had no luck finding anything.

We were told to post a thread here and tag @punker barbie.

Any advice or help to get unbanned is greatly appreciated in the meantime whilst we wait for a response.

Our CB username is "darkpassionerotica".

Thanks

Hi @punker barbie, it's been 9 days since I got banned and we still have not received any correspondence or our payment from Chaturbate. We
need to pay our rent today.

Could you please help?
Please be aware that in some instances, Chaturbate support make take weeks to respond. You will likely not receive any payment until the suspension is resolved. Although "final payments" have happened before, it's not a common occurrence with banned accounts.

Upvote 0
Please be aware that in some instances, Chaturbate support make take weeks to respond. You will likely not receive any payment until the suspension is resolved. Although "final payments" have happened before, it's not a common occurrence with banned accounts.
Hey thank you so much for taking time out to respond to me . Your the second person who has actually responded to anything I've posted so Thank you

I have 1 question in the meantime.

When our account got banned, we had 7500 tokens in our account, then the tokens disappeared and our balance said "0 (I'm guessing this was due to our account being banned) however this morning i went to check our account again for an update and we've received 100 tokens today somehow even though our account is still banned.

I was wondering how is that possible?

Thanks for your assistance so far @SCRIPTA

Upvote 0
Hey thank you so much for taking time out to respond to me . Your the second person who has actually responded to anything I've posted so Thank you

I have 1 question in the meantime.

When our account got banned, we had 7500 tokens in our account, then the tokens disappeared and our balance said "0 (I'm guessing this was due to our account being banned) however this morning i went to check our account again for an update and we've received 100 tokens today somehow even though our account is still banned.

I was wondering how is that possible?

Thanks for your assistance so far @SCRIPTA
I was not aware that a banned account could still receive tokens. Speculation; perhaps a process of refunding previous tokens back to the account via a current investigation. Give it a week between follow-up emails to support; I know it's difficult to wait, but it really is better to do so.

Reactions: Jacksoftboy
Upvote 0
I was not aware that a banned account could still receive tokens. Speculation; perhaps a process of refunding previous tokens back to the account via a current investigation. Give it a week between follow-up emails to support; I know it's difficult to wait, but it really is better to do so.
Yes that's what I thought. I don't think it's a refund of tokens to my account however as we had 7552 tokens in the account before we got banned and still haven't received them apart from the 100 tokens that were put in there yesterday.

Who knows aye.

Also this morning, when I logged in, something else strange happened. Instead of showing the normal typical message "We have reason to believe....." it instead asked me to enter my 2step verification. It's never asked me to do that since my account was banned.

So I was curious as to why that happened also.

Anyways thanks for your comments @SCRIPTA

Upvote 0
Quick update

Just wanted to post a quick update for anyone who may be following this thread or may be having the same issue as us.

Today we received a "Payment Sent" email notification to say our wire payment has been sent. So thank you to whoever that may have been who has sorted that for us.

Our account is still banned however and we've still yet to receive any email regarding our ban, so I will update this thread again once we receive an email from support clarifying the reason why and the decision made.

Many thanks

Reactions: Jacksoftboy
Upvote 0