AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 8, 2024
Hi @punker barbie
I would like to ask some help for my account.
My Username on CB : ashy4chaturbate

I have been using this chaturbate for almost a decade and now almost its gonna be more than 6 months my account got banned for some violations on act role plays.
I could not understand why it has happened all of sudden as I haven't done any acts roleplay violations. I do broadcast and leave and I used to do the same for the past years too. Before couple of months, I have been blocked and banned from CB which I haven't even done anything . I contacted support team but there is no response. I was clearly know about the policy of chaturbate and have never been violated. I tried to create an account after explaining to the customer service team but then CB didn't allow me to recover my account/ nor creating a new account and stops on verification. I wasn't sure what have i done. I requested a lot to help me out on un ban the account as I'm highly disappointed on the sudden un expected action. You are the only hope to help me to gain my account back @punker barbie. Please, help me on retrieving my account back from BAN. I would be forever grateful and thankful. I would really appreciate your inputs on this issue. Thank you so much.

Hi @punker barbie . Thanks for your immediate action on this.
I have been over looking on the mail box but there were no updates from chaturbate regards to query.
I have only got an automated email for raising the ticket and further no mails been received from CB part. Can you please help me on this as I'm so down looking out to hear from them.

I have not got the response yet Punker. Please help!!

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie Please provide your input and solution for this.
Ur response are highly appreciated. I have been waiting for cb's response but didn't get even a single mail regards to the query. PLease help me!!

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie Please provide your input and solution for this.
Ur response are highly appreciated. I have been waiting for cb's response but didn't get even a single mail regards to the query. PLease help me!!
Hello @Ashyofficial Ticket #22090747 received a response on July 8, 2023

Upvote 1