AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate account ban!! Please help me!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 15, 2024
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

Please feel free to contact us through our support form if you have any questions or concerns regarding this action.( i did not receive any mail)

I've been trying to open a studio account in addition to the personal account I have, but I can't quite figure out how to do that. Someone told me that I need to make another account and send CI there, that's what I did but I IMMEDIATELY DELETED THE ACCOUNT
I just stuck with this personal account model in the idea of not getting banned. Please accept my sincere apologies because I don't know the cause, I didn't realize it. this will not happen again.
I hope you will help me in this endeavor so that everything is legal and good as before.

these are the only things I did
I cyed a lot. this is my only job i have and my only site..
I'm a model for 9 years on CB and always I follow the rules. I'm a full model time!

please help me @punker barbie
My account is crazyn_

Thank you @punker barbie

@punker barbie
I know you are busy with us, we all need you...
but I need an answer, I have to resume my online activity because I am a full time model. I really don't know where exactly I went wrong...😔😔

Upvote 0
Please, it’s bean a week already and they didn’t gave me an answer! I want my job back..my members waiting me there and they wanna send also to support a email from me, I said no. I’m waiting…I don’t wanna change the site! My all life is there!
Please someone help me I’m desperate! @punker barbie I’m sorry because i disturb you!

Upvote 0