AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

changing username

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 17, 2024
hey everyone,

im new here on this forum but I have a quick question. I wanted to changed my username and already have 3000 followers so I want the new name to be directed to the old username page. my question is if someone knew my old username and was puttingg it in. google to see my videos on 3rd party sites, will they still be able to use my old username to do so? or will they have to know the new one to see my content when typed into a google searchbar

We changed usernames a little while ago. If you are talking about sites that record your shows then yes, they will still be visible in Google under your old username.

Upvote 0
We changed usernames a little while ago. If you are talking about sites that record youoldr shows then yes, they will still be visible in Google under your old username.
even the new content thats under the new username will still come up if my old username is. googled? or just the old videos that were posted under the old username?

Upvote 0
even the new content thats under the new username will still come up if my old username is. googled? or just the old videos that were posted under the old username?
Hi! It should just be the old content under the old username. New content will show under your new username

Upvote 0