AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

changing payment info loop

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 22, 2015
Hello,

I'm trying to change my payment method on my Chaturbate account. Under My Profile>Settings>Personal Data, I have the correct email address. However, when I go to My Profile>Token Stats>Payment Information Form>Remove Payout Info, it has my old email that I no longer have access to. So when I click Submit for the code, it goes to an email I can't access.

I've contacted Chaturbate support and explained the situation, but they keep redirecting me to the page with the wrong email address, and they are unable to change anything for me. It feels like an infinite loop.

My username is mollymeadows

@punker barbie

Hello,

I'm trying to change my payment method on my Chaturbate account. Under My Profile>Settings>Personal Data, I have the correct email address. However, when I go to My Profile>Token Stats>Payment Information Form>Remove Payout Info, it has my old email that I no longer have access to. So when I click Submit for the code, it goes to an email I can't access.

I've contacted Chaturbate support and explained the situation, but they keep redirecting me to the page with the wrong email address, and they are unable to change anything for me. It feels like an infinite loop.

My username is mollymeadows

@punker barbie
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23794047

Upvote 0