AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Support not responding/Boyfriends account ineligible plz help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 7, 2024
Hi @punker barbie ,

My boyfriend and I started broadcasting on his CB account without realizing that I also needed to be age-verified, which (duh) I know now. Makes sense. His account got suspended, and he was asked to get me verified (which we did). Now, I am verified and have my own account as well. The problem is that his account status says "accepted" but "INELIGIBLE." It has been like this for days, even after submitting my age verification. Both of us have reached out to support, but we haven't received support or a support ticket.

Please help! We were having so much fun and want to broadcast again. Here is the username:

User: bearsterns12345

Hi @punker barbie ,

My boyfriend and I started broadcasting on his CB account without realizing that I also needed to be age-verified, which (duh) I know now. Makes sense. His account got suspended, and he was asked to get me verified (which we did). Now, I am verified and have my own account as well. The problem is that his account status says "accepted" but "INELIGIBLE." It has been like this for days, even after submitting my age verification. Both of us have reached out to support, but we haven't received support or a support ticket.

Please help! We were having so much fun and want to broadcast again. Here is the username:

User: bearsterns12345
Genuine question, because this is not the first time it has come up and I honestly cant understand how it's a thing. How do you not realize when you have this pop up every time you access the broadcaster page?
Untitled-1.png

Upvote 0