AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB returning funds for the last 3 months.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 25, 2024
Subject: Need Help with Payout Issues via Wire Transfer

Hey everyone,

I'm facing a frustrating issue with receiving my payouts via wire transfer for the last three months and could really use some advice or assistance.

Since April 2023, I've been using the same banking account with no problems, including a successful payout after changing my bank branch in February 2024 (Swift code and account details remained unchanged). However, starting from March 2024, my payouts have been consistently returned to me.

I've checked with my bank, and they confirmed that everything on their end is correct, including the Swift code. Living in India, wire transfer is my only viable option as my bank doesn't accept US checks and other methods aren't available to me.

I've been told that the issue lies with the third-party payment processor, but I'm unsure why this is happening and how I can help resolve it to ensure smoother transactions in the future.

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,

[Your Forum Username]

I've been facing a frustrating issue with receiving my payouts via wire transfer for the last three months and could really use some advice or assistance.

Since April 2023, I've been using the same banking account with no problems, including a successful payout after changing my bank branch in February 2024 (Swift code and account details remained unchanged). However, starting from March 2024, my payouts have been consistently returned to me.

I've checked with my bank, and they confirmed that everything on their end is correct, including the Swift code. Living in India, wire transfer is my only viable option as my bank doesn't accept US checks and other methods aren't available to me.

I've been told that the issue lies with the third-party payment processor, but I'm unsure why this is happening and how I can help resolve it to ensure smoother transactions in the future.

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Tagging @punker barbie for further assistance.

Upvote 0