AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB 'Cam To Cam' and 'Broadcast Yourself' camera list issue.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 10, 2021
UK
cbgifs.com
I have been trying to use the OBS Virtual Camera in the Cam To Cam and the Broadcast Yourself pages.

When I try to select which camera feed to use the result is this:

CB_NoCameras.png

It is not listing the OBS Virtual Camera in the Camera Drop Down selector.
I have already allowed the browser access to cameras.

Now, if I plug in my Logitech camera and try again I get this result:

CB_AllCameras.png

It now does list the OBS Virtual Camera, the Logitech Capture Virtual Camera "Logi Capture", and the real Logitech camera.

All I did was simply plug the camera in. No other Logitech software or background Logitech services are running.

I get the same issue when trying to use the Broadcast Yourself page.

So, as a sanity test I tried the tool over at https://www.onlinemictest.com/webcam-test/

Without the Logitech camera plugged in it was able to detect and show the OBS Virtual Cam and the Logi Capture Virtual Cam:

OnlineTest_2Cameras.png

As expected, when the real logitech camera was plugged in it also appeared in the list:

OnlineTest_3Cameras.png

I repeated the same test over at https://restream.io/tools/webcam-test and got the same results.

The mystery here is why do I need to plug in my real camera to get the CB camera selector to list all the available camera feeds.
I would expect the OBS Virtual Cam and the Logi Capture to be listed without the camera plugged in.

Seq.

i think this is great that CB detects you dont have a webcam plugged in, since you need one to broadcast LIVE on cam sites, otherwise its not a live stream. Other places i get why they wouldn't care as much.

Upvote 0