AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Account Banned (size king/queen)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Tldr: Anyone ever get the Account Banned status for the size of their toys? HiSmith and Topped Toys are gape makers and whole wreckers and I can't be the only broadcast with a size king.

I'm guessing that a prior warning last year regarding the size of toys I enjoy during broadcasts, was not permanently resolved and that's the cause for my first Account Banned from Chaturbate since the post-pandemic years that I've been a broadcaster of the site. Sadly, I can't tell why I was banned nor can I resolve the condition because I can't get a response.

Ranting about bad luck: this week seems part of a bad cascade of tangential but related issues. My wallet was dropped in my stsirwell, gone for sure, or unscrupulously stolen scant yards from the lobby security just hours after the ban. Friday sucked, Saturday was worse, bring.om the pain Sunday! Haha! Unrelated you think? Perhaps, until an ID check request. Ugh. I should give up for the month (or year), this state isn't known for it's expedient DMV and probably still mails the card, too! The cascade effect is compounding misery and sucks in realtimem.
End Rant.

I'm going to check other posts for anything similar or to gauge response times and ETA of a solution. I joined.ACF because I was due to broadcast there and cannot. People elect to watch feom specific sites for reasons I cannot know depite my ability to broadcast from a variety of sites.

Knowing the transgression details would aid in prevention no matter the duration or permanence as many sites have similar terms and language which yields the dreaded 'Accour Banned' state.

ETA for Weekends is my other guess for lack of response. I'm good on only 4 hours sleep whereas support teams and employment laws are often the driver for a support organization of three global segments covering 8 hours each and it's not like I pay for follow-the-sun support. Haha. Meh. Cascades can be timely, too.

Cheers!
- Chaturbate.com/ocf00lb0y

Solution
I am guessing that you did not read APPENDIX C TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT of Chaturbate:

2. Rules for Community Member Content

iii. Overly large sex toys or animal-shaped sex toys may not be used on camera, and objects may not be used as sex toys unless they are normally marketed and sold for that purpose. Email support@chaturbate.com for authorization and provide a detailed proposal to incorporate any type of mechanical device, tool, "sex machine" or other unusual equipment into your performance (whether controlled by you or controlled remotely by Community Members). We may require you to sign a waiver and release of liability in...
I am guessing that you did not read APPENDIX C TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT of Chaturbate:

2. Rules for Community Member Content

iii. Overly large sex toys or animal-shaped sex toys may not be used on camera, and objects may not be used as sex toys unless they are normally marketed and sold for that purpose. Email support@chaturbate.com for authorization and provide a detailed proposal to incorporate any type of mechanical device, tool, "sex machine" or other unusual equipment into your performance (whether controlled by you or controlled remotely by Community Members). We may require you to sign a waiver and release of liability in order to use certain devices on the Platform, and any authorization or permission we give to you may be revoked by us at any time and for any reason, without notice, in our sole and absolute discretion.
You might try to get your toys approved, but what the result would be I don't know, and your prior warning will not help your case.

Upvote 0
Solution
Sorry you have had a rough time, but thanks for reminding me I need to email support about my new toy. Not that I plan to use it for penetration but since the rules say "may not be used on camera" i guess that covers handjobs and SPH comparison style content too. Better safe than sorry...

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Thank you so much for your responsess. I appreciate the added insight. I understand better why obtaining an ambassadorship with the Topped Toys vendor could be problematic if not unattainable due to size constraints of independent and disparate broadcast platformw and content hosting sites, each with their own varied language used in the site rules and terms of service. I will investigate that piece for my own edification and to improve throughout for better trafficking of content with a focus on compliance, the impact of censorship, the annoyance and avoidance of social Justice warmongering etc. Satisfying all parties will result with milquetoast content and decreased viewership as is always the endgame of exerting influence over anothers choices and expression.

As regards the prior reporting of large.adult novelty items used for their intended purpose as produced by HiSmith for their klickooci line of tl sex-machine attachments during broadcasting, it was mutually understood (or so I thought and as per messaging and which I will continue to retain the original electronic copies for surety), that my offer to sign liability waivers was reviewed and received by Chaturbate Supportn in some internal process sufficient to effect a solution and remove that concern with a closure of the support case without any additional action.

Additionally, at the time of that prior support case, I had asked for the specific dimension specifications to ensure future compliance, as was made by me in emailed response but, that portion went unaddressed and is unanswered. My request for exception was similarly included and my offer to sign liability waivers and any other requirements, of which also remains available to me.

I've experienced a similar regression issue for another content hosting platform due to a "change in the guard" resulting with a "moving of the goalposts" at the time of new employee onboarding which didn't include previously agreed exceptions.. This could explain the situation anew if the TS involved have disparate knowledge of individual exceptions and product knowledge depth or breadth of experience. All of this is so much conjecture made irrelevant until the case has a response to me, the customer. Guessing does not assuage the lack of understanding of the transgression.

I'm reminded infrequently but effectively why I do so prefer my current industry of Enterprise Software Support.

As I've not done so previously, I'll add the ask now for an additional review by @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hyperboles, while often fun to engage with, are often deleterative and unhelpful. So to are the verbose screeds I may favor but that others may loathe as is a fault to balance.
Rest you're eyes and read no more... We're good here for now. 🩵🩷

I've marked the answer to the first response regarding the rules on oversized and unusual implements intended for and marketted as relating to purposee of sexual health despite not knowing the truth of that statement. The Account Banned state has been removed and I'm able to broadcast once more. h
The statement from the Chatuebat Super team (keeping that typo intqxtllcr) was simple, advising of an Account Alert which has been cleared. Regardless this exercise has informed me of several opportunities for personal improvement and I'm grateful to those that have responded and to those involved in any actions for relief.

Breast regards, when in a pinch I'll come here again.
Thanks again.

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Hyperboles, while often fun to engage with, are often deleterative and unhelpful. So to are the verbose screeds I may favor but that others may loathe as is a fault to balance.
Rest you're eyes and read no more... We're good here for now. 🩵🩷

I've marked the answer to the first response regarding the rules on oversized and unusual implements intended for and marketted as relating to purposee of sexual health despite not knowing the truth of that statement. The Account Banned state has been removed and I'm able to broadcast once more. h
The statement from the Chatuebat Super team (keeping that typo intqxtllcr) was simple, advising of an Account Alert which has been cleared. Regardless this exercise has informed me of several opportunities for personal improvement and I'm grateful to those that have responded and to those involved in any actions for relief.

Breast regards, when in a pinch I'll come here again.
Thanks again.
It is good to hear that your was resolved in a positive manner.

Best of luck to you.

Reactions: ocf00lb0y
Upvote 0