AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Canada EFT. How long will this take?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 16, 2024
HiI I am new to chaturbate and this is my first time getting paid. My username is asiansav. same as on CB and AC and i chose the Canada EFT option. I converted many tokens before the 15th and would like to know when i should expect to receive an email regarding payout. It is the 16th and i haven't heard anything yet regarding payment. Can you guys please help me and let me know when i should expect to receive payment for the 1-15th period. Thanks!! i am nervous and eager because it is my first time getting paid off CB. @punker barbie do you think you can help me please! thanks!

HiI I am new to chaturbate and this is my first time getting paid. My username is asiansav. same as on CB and AC and i chose the Canada EFT option. I converted many tokens before the 15th and would like to know when i should expect to receive an email regarding payout. It is the 16th and i haven't heard anything yet regarding payment. Can you guys please help me and let me know when i should expect to receive payment for the 1-15th period. Thanks!! i am nervous and eager because it is my first time getting paid off CB. @punker barbie do you think you can help me please! thanks!
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23679572

Upvote 0
I have same issue. Did yours get resolved?

Upvote 0