AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can models hide messages question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 28, 2024
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if some can help me out this. its just a minor question.
I'm relatively new user and I was wondering if there is option that models can hide messages from a specific user so they're not able to see it?

I have been visiting model room for 2 weeks now and for some reason I have been unable to interact with this model. I know I have not been muted because I'm still able to message on the public chat and interact with others users too but she has been ignoring me since the first day. I contribute well and have never said anything which would make her mad. she interacts with other users but always ignore me.

I really don't know why, but I'm guessing my username might be similar to someone who she knew before, who she might have had trouble with so she might be ignoring me just to be cautious.

I have tried to looking into this but only thing I found is that the models can hide messages from grey users but not specific non grey users.. I want to chat with this model but I'm afraid that I might be making myself look silly when she might not even see my messages lol.

Thank you in advance!

I mean your user name here is Master. A lot of models can't be bothered with Internet Doms, because 99.99 % suck, don't listen and cross over into abusive territory. Money doesn't change that. I ignore most guys with Master or Daddy in their names too, because I don't list myself as submissive, and I don't want to encourage them to try to play with me. Not Neuroscience, I'd just take the hint 🤷‍♀️ I know for a fact lots of other models also cringe, and insta-block guys with Master or Dom or Daddy in their screen name. Yeah, we get it, you all watched 50 shades too lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When you say you contribute well, in what way do you contribute? by tipping or what?

if you are a grey user, models can turn off messages from all grey users so they do not see them for example..

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I mean your user name here is Master. A lot of models can't be bothered with Internet Doms, because 99.99 % suck, don't listen and cross over into abusive territory. Money doesn't change that. I ignore most guys with Master or Daddy in their names too, because I don't list myself as submissive, and I don't want to encourage them to try to play with me. Not Neuroscience, I'd just take the hint 🤷‍♀️ I know for a fact lots of other models also cringe, and insta-block guys with Master or Dom or Daddy in their screen name. Yeah, we get it, you all watched 50 shades too lol
I understand, but masterx2z is just for here. its a name I have been using for some time since days back playing multiplayer games online. My username is on SC is different and it doesn't have any sexual reference( I hope not lol)

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
When you say you contribute well, in what way do you contribute? by tipping or what?

if you are a grey user, models can turn off messages from all grey users so they do not see them for example..
sorry I meant like tipping. I usually tip as much I can do in her room.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the comments/suggests.

I guess she is just ignoring me. I will wait little longer but if she doesn't then I will move on. its that she seems like a great model so I wanted to interact with her but its okay I understand.

Upvote 0
As stated above if she has the option to tip for a PM, use that, or alternatively have you tried using tip notes?

Or, if she really has been ignoring you for what seems to be weeks (is this in public chat only or PM or both?) then simply go elsewhere, if she is not wanting or appreciating you plenty of others will.

Upvote 0
Of course, you could be tipping away all day and it won't matter a jot if the messages you are sending are anything like the things posted in here:

I'm not buying the "I tip but she's somehow ignoring me" angle. I can't think I've ever seen that combination of events in all my time visiting cam pages. And "She might be mixing me up with a someone with a similar username who was a dick" is a weird conclusion to jump to straight off the bat. More to this than the OP is letting on.

Upvote 0
Of course, you could be tipping away all day and it won't matter a jot if the messages you are sending are anything like the things posted in here:

I'm not buying the "I tip but she's somehow ignoring me" angle. I can't think I've ever seen that combination of events in all my time visiting cam pages. And "She might be mixing me up with a someone with a similar username who was a dick" is a weird conclusion to jump to straight off the bat. More to this than the OP is letting on.
I ignore men who tip me all the time, that I already blocked. Most often it's just some weasel who pissed me off, trying to get back on my good side, with some kind of paltry peasant bullshit 🤷‍♀️ they'll send like 1 to 10 bucks thinking thats gonna weasel themselves back into my good graces. A good starting spot is 100 ( thought I'd share that for all the other dick weasels out there lol). I made an exceptionally rude guy pay 500 the other month, and then 3 days later he was a punk again. Now he's sitting on block with minimum 750 unblock fee. He's a real fucking genius. Most guys dont even get blocked once though. But once they take a trip onto my dark side... There's a long, hard road back hehe. People shouldn't be rude and disrespectful in the first place, then they wouldn't have to deal with it 🤷‍♀️

I'm not saying OP is a dick weasel. Just countering what misterical said, about never seeing that in a room. It actually does happen all of the time. The model isn't going to acknowledge it or explain it to lingering people though. It's between her and him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Edit window ran out, wanted to add; If people who are nice tip me 1-10 I acknowledge it, am grateful for it, and perform for it. But if a dick weasel who has hurt me, or taken me for granted does, then... Um yeah. 1-10 doesn't even put a miniscule dent in remedying that, and will not buy a 2nd chance. It'll definitely make me laugh though.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I ignore men who tip me all the time, that I already blocked. Most often it's just some weasel who pissed me off, trying to get back on my good side, with some kind of paltry peasant bullshit 🤷‍♀️ they'll send like 1 to 10 bucks thinking thats gonna weasel themselves back into my good graces. A good starting spot is 100 ( thought I'd share that for all the other dick weasels out there lol). I made an exceptionally rude guy pay 500 the other month, and then 3 days later he was a punk again. Now he's sitting on block with minimum 750 unblock fee. He's a real fucking genius. Most guys dont even get blocked once though. But once they take a trip onto my dark side... There's a long, hard road back hehe. People shouldn't be rude and disrespectful in the first place, then they wouldn't have to deal with it 🤷‍♀️

I'm not saying OP is a dick weasel. Just countering what misterical said, about never seeing that in a room. It actually does happen all of the time. The model isn't going to acknowledge it or explain it to lingering people though. It's between her and him.
Sorry what do you mean by block? I thought when a model blocks/bans the user, they’re no longer enter the room or interact with them?

Upvote 0
Sorry what do you mean by block? I thought when a model blocks/bans the user, they’re no longer enter the room or interact with them?
You can block people from messages on some sites, separate from blocking from the room. And you can also still receive tips from people blocked from the room, and messages on some sites.

I'm not going to discuss block features with you further though. You got your answer, and it freaks me out when guys over think stuff like that, and get obsessive in this context. The answer you marked as a solution was a great answer. I was talking to Misterical w the rest.

Upvote 0