AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I retrieve back my model account from a studio?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 10, 2024
Hello,
I was initially an independent model at SC under the name "slutty480" then I joined a studio. So the studio had my independent account linked to the studio.
After my first month of working with the studio,I received my pay but the studio had lots of issues,not reliable and not providing a conducive environment for the models to work in. So I decided to quit for my own mental peace and because I didn't want to stream while looking bored.
Now I have my own serene working space where I can stream perfectly with no pressure at all. But I can't access my account now,the studio changed my login details and furthermore they added a 2-step verification,if I want to login the authenticator code goes directly to the studio owner,that's so devastating,now I don't have access to my own account which was initially mine,didn't belong to the studio.
Is there any way one can get access to their account and get unlinked from the studio?. I really need my account back.

@Charlie_SC

Last edited: