AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can Chaturbate Studio read PMs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 6, 2024
Can anyone tell me whether PMs to a model in a studio are truly "private" - ie is there any way for the studio to read them (I'm assuming that the model has exclusive access to the password for the account, which may not be a valid assumption)
Thanks

Yes a studio can read anything a model does. More to the point, so can the AI software and admins of CB. Nothing is private.

Can anyone tell me whether PMs to a model in a studio are truly "private" - ie is there any way for the studio to read them (I'm assuming that the model has exclusive access to the password for the account, which may not be a valid assumption)
Thanks

Aside from logging in on their account you also forgot remote desktop software and the events api.

Reactions: Vixxen81