AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camwhore troll

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bawksy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 3, 2010
Epic win for a camwhore who trolls Chatroulette and outs a perv to his girlfriend.

Attachments

• 1277476136696.jpg
    1277476136696.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 1,095
Holy shit balls, lol.

Now that you mention it, it does seem like it might be the case that someone is using manycam and impersonating the model.

Either way, epic trolling.

I don't really think what he did was all that wrong to be honest. I mean, it's not much different than surfing on MFC while in a relationship. Sure, it'd be better if they both knew assuming it was MFC--especially if it was a premium account due to financial issues--but still.

Fail on their part for not being stronger together.

AlexLady said:
I don't really think what he did was all that wrong to be honest. I mean, it's not much different than surfing on MFC while in a relationship. Sure, it'd be better if they both knew assuming it was MFC--especially if it was a premium account due to financial issues--but still.

Fail on their part for not being stronger together.

I think it's a little different since he was trying to get more personal contact info for "her" which means he probably wanted to pursue something further. Plus you really don't know any of the details behind the situation. For all we know she could be a hardcore Christian and thinks that the human form is evil (even though Genesis implies that the human form is nothing to be ashamed of). Or he could have cheated on her with someone he met similarly.

Status
Not open for further replies.