AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore going down

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 6, 2023
Hi everyone. Before I ask this here i read all the info section on mfcwiki about camscore. Yet i do not understand why my camscore it keeps going down. So i am streaming in one day, let's say when i close the stream my camscore is 5000. Then next day, without me even logging in is 4800. Then the next day is 4600 and so on. I know it goes down if i am streming and not getting many tokens, but now when I am offline. I contacted support and they sent me the link for mfcwiki. Someone had this issue before?

Hi everyone. Before I ask this here i read all the info section on mfcwiki about camscore. Yet i do not understand why my camscore it keeps going down. So i am streaming in one day, let's say when i close the stream my camscore is 5000. Then next day, without me even logging in is 4800. Then the next day is 4600 and so on. I know it goes down if i am streming and not getting many tokens, but now when I am offline. I contacted support and they sent me the link for mfcwiki. Someone had this issue before?
Cam score changes whether you're online or not. It is an average of how many tokens you make, per the hours that you broadcast, over a 60 day period. The average tokens per hour of every model on the site also factors into it.

It will constantly fluctuate. That's just how it is. If yours is going down, you aren't making as many tokens per hour now as you were before.

Upvote 0
Same here... it is DEEPLY frustrating to work the right amount of hours, arrange the right amount of privates and do everything you can do to stay on top of the camscore police, but it has a mind of its own. I worked so hard to get it to an acceptable score, 3 days later, camscore dropped over 100 points because apparently it resets or something. I did NOTHING to make it drop. It just dropped out of nowhere.

I keep mine hidden from my profile and even from myself so I don't stress. I try to focus more on connecting with members and building a regular following for consistent support.....makes the score go up more slow but a slow climb is better than nothing. Also, if your score is anywhere near 5000, you're already ahead of the game.......you're doing really good.

Upvote 0
My score went down over 100 points when i was offline
but I never logged out, my cam isn't running, laptop closed. does anyone know if not logging impacts score?

Upvote 0
My score went down over 100 points when i was offline
but I never logged out, my cam isn't running, laptop closed. does anyone know if not logging impacts score?
I think after you are completely off cam for a period of time (maybe 60 days since that's what the score is usually averaged over) then some other aspect of the algorithm kicks in. But we've never 100% figured that out.

I'm actually curious, too, because I haven't streamed since October, and I'm getting on for the first time again this Friday. My camscore is 9100 right now, will be interesting to see what happens to it this weekend after clocking a couple hours.

Reactions: Erika
Upvote 0