AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam sites alternative to MFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 18134
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18134

Hello, I was a cam girl on MFC for over 4 years, it's been 2 years since I quit. I still have my profile but I took everything down. I want to return to camming but I'm trying to avoid people I know IRL who watched me online and regularly check up on my profile to see if I'm streaming still. I've changed my username on mfc but when you put in the profile URL it automatically redirects to my new username so there's no way that I can hide. And these obsessive folks have easily gotten around IP addresses numerous times so it doesn't help to geo block. Also I don't want to block the state of California because there's millions of people there and a lot of members live there. Even if I made a new mfc profile account (which I did email the site about and they said I could make a brand new account, even though I previously thought that was not permitted), I still can't hide myself from these people on the general site, which they browse occasionally and may find me there when I'm online. Besides, I would much prefer to stream in peace and do whatever I like without feeling like someone I don't want to be watching me is watching me.

I really like the mfc site, I've always liked the interface, the cam girl tools, I understand how to use the website, the international payout is always instant and easy to understand, I've always had immediate help if I ever needed it, I like the traffic and the members, and I like the overall vibe of the site with all the performers and members and the relationship between them. So I'm looking for a site similar to mfc in that regard, with international payout being the most important thing. The only thing I don't like about mfc anymore is that I am older now than when I first started at 21 years old, and I feel like the site is mostly younger girls who have young bubbly personalities, and the older women are ones who have been there for years and are masters at it. I also don't like all the razzle dazzle and the competition, it's great for other people but I don't personally want to have dazzling shows or games or contests, I also don't want to sell content because I don't enjoy making it (taking photos or making videos) and neither do I enjoy regularly texting members in my offline time, and I'm also not at all interested in having any kind of notoriety online and gathering new clients from social media. Now I know that all of these things are what make girls big money, but it's just not my personality and I cannot keep up with it (I've tried).

What I'm looking for is a site where I can be exclusively a live streamer and have simple sexy shows, and with a high volume of traffic. I've tried chaturbate and I didn't like the vibe, and I've tried cammversity but the traffic is very low there. If anyone has any experience or advice or reality checks it would be appreciated :)

streamate? it's private based.

Reactions: NerdyZoey
Hello, I was a cam girl on MFC for over 4 years, it's been 2 years since I quit. I still have my profile but I took everything down. I want to return to camming but I'm trying to avoid people I know IRL who watched me online and regularly check up on my profile to see if I'm streaming still. I've changed my username on mfc but when you put in the profile URL it automatically redirects to my new username so there's no way that I can hide. And these obsessive folks have easily gotten around IP addresses numerous times so it doesn't help to geo block. Also I don't want to block the state of California because there's millions of people there and a lot of members live there. Even if I made a new mfc profile account (which I did email the site about and they said I could make a brand new account, even though I previously thought that was not permitted), I still can't hide myself from these people on the general site, which they browse occasionally and may find me there when I'm online. Besides, I would much prefer to stream in peace and do whatever I like without feeling like someone I don't want to be watching me is watching me.

I really like the mfc site, I've always liked the interface, the cam girl tools, I understand how to use the website, the international payout is always instant and easy to understand, I've always had immediate help if I ever needed it, I like the traffic and the members, and I like the overall vibe of the site with all the performers and members and the relationship between them. So I'm looking for a site similar to mfc in that regard, with international payout being the most important thing. The only thing I don't like about mfc anymore is that I am older now than when I first started at 21 years old, and I feel like the site is mostly younger girls who have young bubbly personalities, and the older women are ones who have been there for years and are masters at it. I also don't like all the razzle dazzle and the competition, it's great for other people but I don't personally want to have dazzling shows or games or contests, I also don't want to sell content because I don't enjoy making it (taking photos or making videos) and neither do I enjoy regularly texting members in my offline time, and I'm also not at all interested in having any kind of notoriety online and gathering new clients from social media. Now I know that all of these things are what make girls big money, but it's just not my personality and I cannot keep up with it (I've tried).

What I'm looking for is a site where I can be exclusively a live streamer and have simple sexy shows, and with a high volume of traffic. I've tried chaturbate and I didn't like the vibe, and I've tried cammversity but the traffic is very low there. If anyone has any experience or advice or reality checks it would be appreciated :)

What was it about Chaturbate you didn’t like? From your description of what you want Chaturbate would be the perfect fit for you:

1) Similar community vibe aspect to MFC and token based.
2) No contests or glitz and glamor needed.
3) Expectations of off-site contact are non-existent since there isn’t a way to keep contact with members on-site (no MFC mail, no friends list)
4) Almost nobody sells content, definitely not needed to succeed
5) Audience likes MILF types and full figured women as much as teens.

It seems to tick all your boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.