AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Show game ideas ? $$$

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2016
new.naked.com
I've been camming for almost a year now and am still blank on how to "switch things up". I see that there are raffles and stuff like that to rack up on some $$ but I just can't figure out what to do . HELP ?

Reactions: Violet Dawn
You should consider applying to the model's only section of ACF. There is a lot of advice on this very topic there that would be helpful for you. Also consider using the search bar.

Raffles can include anything from Skype dates and custom content to care packages and polaroids. Think of what normally sells for you in your room and go with that.

As far as games: many models play games like "spin the wheel for a prize," Jenga, and Strip Poker. Use your imagination on real life games you would play (Carnival games, family game night, etc) and put a sexy twist on it.

Again, I can't emphasize enough that you should try to get approved to the model's only section.

Reactions: Gen and Violet Dawn
One rule of raffles is be realistic. Don't raffle off say a $100 amazon gift card if you aren't 100% sure you will make at least $100 dollars from raffle tickets. I always wanted to do a raffle, but every time I tried starting one I never had any buyers because I didn't have enough regulars. Always take your expenses into consideration with these things.

You should consider applying to the model's only section of ACF. There is a lot of advice on this very topic there that would be helpful for you. Also consider using the search bar.

Raffles can include anything from Skype dates and custom content to care packages and polaroids. Think of what normally sells for you in your room and go with that.

As far as games: many models play games like "spin the wheel for a prize," Jenga, and Strip Poker. Use your imagination on real life games you would play (Carnival games, family game night, etc) and put a sexy twist on it.

Again, I can't emphasize enough that you should try to get approved to the model's only section.

how do apply the models only section? I feel like it should be easy to find but I'm completely missing it… haha

Any of you guys have ideas for games to play in a slower room?

Just starting out so I don't really have regulars yet and my room isn't bustling enough for raffles and whatnot. I like the pictionary idea, Mystic, thanks!

Any of you guys have ideas for games to play in a slower room?

Just starting out so I don't really have regulars yet and my room isn't bustling enough for raffles and whatnot. I like the pictionary idea, Mystic, thanks!
I'm a new model too. One day I made the "jar game". The users just must tip 30 tks for a paper on my jar, and the paper has some prizes likes flashes, videos or photo set. It was slow of course, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.