AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Model Protection / DMCA takedown's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2015
Hey girls,

We are about to join: https://cammodelprotection.com

Well... we will actually join their parent site: https://www.onsist.com - not sure why. Just feels like it's more professional I guess but I would imagine the service is exactly the same.

Anyway, like always, we do our research before joining another service which is what led me to the one and only thread concerning the company on this forum - unfortunately it was locked so could not reply so thought we would open a new thread as it may end up being helpful to everyone as it will end with us giving our review of how the service has been (perhaps in a month or so).

Firstly though, there was a common argument being made against the point of these websites in that thread that I would like to address first. It seems the general consensus was "why pay $269 per month for something you can do yourself" - well the answer is simple. If you have one or two leaks online, then do it yourself 100%. It would be a big waste of money to do it any other way.

Not sure if the ladies here have heard of Manyvids, but we have been using that for 12 or so months now, most of which we have spent being in the Top 3 "MV girl" positions. It has become our main income. Needless to say, we have hundreds of leaks.. maybe thousands. Sometimes we spot a leak within a few days of releasing a new video - which can cause a loss of $1000's.

I dont think anyone would expect us to explore the internet getting rid of thousands of links every month.. every day. Especially taking into consideration, pirates try and hide the video by not using our name/alias (so we cant find it via normal searches) So that is our reason for wanting a DMCA service.

Back onto the main topic... we are about to register with this company using their highest payment tier. We will give an honest review in a month or so if the demand is still high here to know about them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.