AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

C-Strings?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Sexy or Weird Looking?

• Sexy

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Weird Looking

Votes: 33 91.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly.

Hmmmm....
Was there really someone who looked at a teeny little g-string and thought "you know what could improve this view? show a bit more hip"
It seems unnessary, and probably a bit uncomfortable to me.

Def weird looking but as a very hippy girl who loves pencil skirts... I can see the use! I HATE the pantie lines from the waist band when wearing a tight dress. It doesn't jive well with my shape and causes little indented areas.

JoleneJolene said:
Def weird looking but as a very hippy girl who loves pencil skirts... I can see the use! I HATE the pantie lines from the waist band when wearing a tight dress. It doesn't jive well with my shape and causes little indented areas.
I know exactly how to fix that.
If you don't want them panties to show
You gotta go commando!

lordmagellan said:
JoleneJolene said:
I know exactly how to fix that.
If you don't want them panties to show
You gotta go commando!
Or just wear stripper panties or the panties that are designed for this. :whistle: I encounter this problem a lot with my modelling and have found a solution. :dance: C-strings are just an uncomfortable, bad attempt at it.

Wow $24...what's the next step, band-aid in the front pastie in the rear, $20 I give you the MMMM-String.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was anything but sexy. If the front was a little more decorative like shaped in a heart, it might be more visually appealing instead of looking like a maxi-pad.

The waist strings on bikinis and g-strings accentuate a woman's sexy hips too.

Bocefish said:
Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was anything but sexy. If the front was a little more decorative like shaped in a heart, it might be more visually appealing instead of looking like a maxi-pad.

The waist strings on bikinis and g-strings accentuate a woman's sexy hips too.
That's why it's so unappealing to me! Rotfl! I couldn't figure out what it reminded me of but I knew it was something gross/not sexy. :lol: :lol: :lol: It totally looks like a maxi pad. Lol

@Jup Can't stop laughing at the Mmmm-string. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.