AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Busted!! Please forgive me.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2012
Hi, this is ‘new2cam’….aka ‘supportave husband’….yeah, you caught me!!

First off, let me apologize for my [over reaction] in my childish insulting name calling when I used the term ‘American feminazi bitches’. It was a pure reaction made out of frustration from a few of the forum members [no names mentioned] and as soon as I posted that, I was regretful the minute I posted it.
So, I changed my name to ‘new2cam’ to try to get info from a woman’s viewpoint. It seemed to work for a while until an observant moderator spotted my misspelling.

Now, please let me re-explain my situation. All my questions were sincerely asked as a dummie to the cam experience and I am writing on behalf of my Asian wife, who’s English and computer skills are quite lacking. I am not a ‘lurking spy or perv’ as some have implied.
For the record, I am not exploiting my wife in this as it was her idea to go with cam modeling and didn’t have the skills to ask for herself and most of the concerns that I posted were hers. I was simply her ghost writer. She became interested in becoming a cam model when she was looking over my shoulder while I was on a cam site and said…..’wow, those girls are making money and I could do that….can you sign me up and I can help you pay the bills?’

As you all know, the sign up process is not that easy for someone who has almost no computer skills and speaks only a little English and to openly get involved in a forum like AFC is not only a language and computer challenge, but a conflict with her Asian culture…to ask for help or information.

All of my posts were sincere in us both gaining knowledge in a field that I was no expert in and I wanted us to both be as well informed as possible before jumping into this. And also, for the record, we have been legally and happily married with children for over 10 yrs and we both still love each other….maybe more than we used to, so my concerns were mostly posted on behalf of her [our] new challenges ahead of us.

I do hope that some of you please forgive me for my being ‘politically incorrect’ and give me another chance. AFC is a great forum and seems to have a wild mix of experienced and helpful models and members and like many other forums, the negative posters that love to stir things up and I should learn to not be intimidated by them.

If I am forgiven, then I will continue to use the ‘new2cam’ name, as my other name has turned to mud.

Thaks in advance for your forgiveness and I hope that I can some day help other ‘new2cam girls’ after I learn the tricks of the trade and I will try my best to bite my tongue and think before I type.....

How do you expect anyone to trust what you say or take you seriously?

The actions of someone who is truly "regretful" of what they had said would have been to apologise, not open another account to deceive both the models and premiums on here

:angry-tappingfoot: So how does crow taste? :lol: .. Stepping out on a limb here ..but I'd venture to say you're not the first nor the last to attempt this chicanery on a forum. :confusion-shrug:

Changing your name does not change the fact that you are a misogynistic pig..

You are not welcome here, you should have accepted that the first time you were kicked out. You may regret writing all those anti-feminist things, but you simply would never have written them in the first place if they weren't your opinions!

So you were a misogynistic pig, got chewed out, then made a new account to try to play us all like idiots, and expect us to be totally okay with it and move on? Not us 'American feminazi bitches' and the rest of the members on the forum. We don't like to be played like total morons.

If you do really have a "wife" and aren't playing some sick twisted fantasy out in your head, you have gotten plenty of information already to start camming. :roll:

If you're going to start camming, just go and freakin' start already. Nobody is handed the 'tricks of the trade' here because everyone is different and not everyone does the same thing. If we were all doing the same thing, it wouldn't be fun and unique for members and they'd look elsewhere. Annnnd, while we're all supportive of one another, we can only offer so much. The only way to learn is to go do it. Go answer your own questions by just doing it.

I think you've been handed plenty of information from both members and models alike and I don't think anyone is going to be willing to give you anymore. The girls here don't take kindly to people who call us names and deceive us. The members who frequent this site do so because they like the girls here and they genuinely like to contribute and socialize and I'm sure they don't love to see us put down and lied to, either. Thanks for the apology, but "I'm sorry" doesn't magically make things better and it sure as hell doesn't make what you did right.

I'm going to point out that from what we've seen, there is likely a whole lot more going on here than you just wanting to support your wife.

If your wife is asking you to post threads, I've never seen a woman be afraid of becoming sexually aroused in a sexual situation with men before.

Perhaps you should explain to her that there is nothing wrong with enjoying a man's body.

If you wife went through sexual assault or trauma that makes her afraid of her sexuality or seeing men, I do not believe you should encourage her in this line of work any further.

That was you? No way! :lol: Hehehehehe. Where is freakin' Lydia with the cute pictures that point out peoples' idiocy when we need her?!

Shaun__ said:
I am starting to wonder if he just gets off on women yelling at him.

That could be the case. If so, he owes a lot of tokens for all the service he's gotten here.

Reactions: SatanJonez
You're in a tailspin, supportave/new2cam.

You're not going to get what you want here. You're trying, and I'm sure you've achieved at least a partial erection, but posting harder, longer, and faster isn't going to put you over the edge. You'll continue to be unsatisfied and we'll continue to be annoyed.

It's time to pony up for a pro. If you can't afford a pro, get an account on Fetlife. And before you go all "mai kow jai" again, seriously think about what you're doing and why you're doing it. If you have any self-awareness at all, that should point you in the right direction.

Here's my suggestion.

You've gotten a TON of free information and feedback here. You've asked your questions and had your discussions. It seems that now would be a time to pack your bag and say farewell to ACF Town. There isn't really anything else positive you can gain at this point by being part of this community.

:handgestures-salute:

Take care and good luck in your endeavors.

........ Daves not here man.... :glasses10:

i went through and kinda got the gist of your other threads. your hilarious actually. IF your married id say its only because she doesn't understand english and cant understand you are a doucher.. i don't think she wants to cam either if shes some delicate anti feminist asian flower like you describe her, sounds more like you want her to cam to get off on it. but i somehow doubt your married just because you are such an abrasive person.
btw you were fooling noone. no woman talks like that seriously. i couldn't stop giggling at the way you phrased things. fake ladies are so easy to spot. you sounded like you were getting off on the whole thing.
creative way to jerk it i guess. you must have a lot of free time.

Jaydenrainey said:
i went through and kinda got the gist of your other threads. your hilarious actually. IF your married id say its only because she doesn't understand english and cant understand you are a doucher.. i don't think she wants to cam either if shes some delicate anti feminist asian flower like you describe her, sounds more like you want her to cam to get off on it. but i somehow doubt your married just because you are such an abrasive person.
btw you were fooling noone. no woman talks like that seriously. i couldn't stop giggling at the way you phrased things. fake ladies are so easy to spot. you sounded like you were getting off on the whole thing.
creative way to jerk it i guess. you must have a lot of free time.

no, no Jayden, Don't hold back, say what you really think :lol:

Nail on the head :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.