AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcasting / Account Suspended - last resort for help...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 2, 2024
Berlin, Germany
Chaturbate Username
variuse
Dear @punker barbie,

I’m reaching out here as a last resort after failing multiple times to resolve an account suspension through the official Chaturbate support channel.
Not sure if posting my case can be of any help if I have already been in contact with support, but it's my last hope, so let's give it try!

Summary of my case:
  • My account was suspended after an unverified individual briefly appeared in my broadcast over a year ago. This was an accident and not intended by me! It was an unaware moment at a party situation at my home, and I was simply not fully aware of the consequences, with absolutely no bad intention. Harsh lesson learned.
  • The issue is now: I do not know the person and have been trying for months to identify and locate him, but unfortunately, without success. So, I have no way of submitting his ID for age verification as required by the platform, leaving me in this deadlock.
  • I’ve explained my situation in detail to the support team, acknowledged my mistake, and apologized. I’ve also taken all possible steps to prevent this from happening again. I explained that I am not able to find the person or even identify via all channels I've tried, as much as I would love to comply, I simply can't :(
  • Despite all my efforts and being a loyal, paying supporter of the platform, Support just answers by bluntly repeating the policy, mostly without acknowledgement that I am in this deadlock or consideration of any of my case details. I also provided some helpful feedback to them how to improve the broadcast UI for a better and clearer warning, so others don't end up like this.
Account name is: variuse
Account eMail is: trowel-vermin0v@icloud.com

I have created a temporary second account to at least be able to use the platform as user, because also tipping other broadcasters is disabled. If my suspension gets lifted, this account can be deleted of course.
Temp Account name is: gymrat1994
Temp Account email is: frederik.charon@gmail.com

My case seems to be caught in an endless loop, and I’ve been left without a way forward. I understand they need to stick to this policy, but being punished like this for being unaware for 2 minutes with no intention and not getting the contact details of this stranger when he was in reach back then! It happened also over a year ago, so my hopes of finding this guy a year later are zero. :(

Thanks a lot in any case, I’m hopeful that with your help, there might still be a last chance to resolve this issue.

Technically that sounds like it. But it's not the broadcasting suspension that this was about, but the ability to just use the platform as a user and support other broadcasters with tips. I don't understand why spending tips are affected by this when the suspension concerns your role as a broadcaster.

Upvote 0
Technically that sounds like it. But it's not the broadcasting suspension that this was about, but the ability to just use the platform as a user and support other broadcasters with tips. I don't understand why spending tips are affected by this when the suspension concerns your role as a broadcaster.
It doesn't matter, if you as a person were banned from a platform, you can't make new accounts.

Time to find a new hobby.

Upvote 0
Hi Amber,

Thanks a lot for pointing this out! I have disabled the temp account immediately! The last thing I wanted was to make things worse! :(
Actually, I prefer to be honest with everyone, as I have no bad intentions with nothing to hide.

I understand the rules in place and that the suspension is bound to my personal ID and not my account. As this has been going on for so long already, I was trying to stay connected with the community somehow and at least bring some value to it by supporting other broadcasters' good work and giving tips, in a user / consumer role.

The guide and terms explain that "broadcasting" and everything connected to this role is suspended, but no consumer activity is affected. I went through all the guidelines before and now again and could not find a hint to this. Here is the issue: You can still buy tokens, so they take your money and only show that spending is not possible when trying to send a tip. How can a user know this when everything else works normally, even buying?

Looking only at this forum, it seems to me they are dealing with a huge number of suspension cases.
💡To improve and prevent a majority of them with some long-hanging-fruit fixes in the first place, they could for example:
  • State clearly which actions are blocked with a suspension, not only to the broadcaster role; at least add it to the guideline that it's not only broadcasting but also some consumer actions
  • Block purchasing of tokens in the first place and not spending, so users don't feel ripped off
  • Instead of writing rules in a guide document that some users are missing, it could be helpful to add a step-by-step onboarding UI flow for new broadcasters where these most important pitfalls are explained in a better UX and confirmed step-by-step.

Anyway... trying to be constructive and helpful, with some hope this can be resolved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0