AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcast ability suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 14, 2024
Chaturbate Username
Treeo69420
Hi I have made an acc and my wife was in the broadcast with me and I honestly didn't realize had to add her if as well and I am desperately trying to to contact support with no luck I am really hoping to get this issues resolved if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction would be amazingn

Hi I have made an acc and my wife was in the broadcast with me and I honestly didn't realize had to add her if as well and I am desperately trying to to contact support with no luck I am really hoping to get this issues resolved if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction would be amazingn
thats weird cause every time you click to broadcast it shows whos able to be on cam and broadcast & you agree, she wouldnt have been listed, hence the ban. Add her id stuff to resolve issue. Support will get back to you in 1-5 days, being a weekend, could be delayed replies

Upvote 0