AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Bondage Requirements

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My preference is generally for steel handcuffs or shackles in matching sets. My subs who are into this fetishes know this and also prefer cuffs and shackles because they are easy to put on and hard to remove without a key.

The problem though is that I often do not keep a close watch on the keys or if they are modern handcuffs with a standard key, there are many sets of keys in my dungeon house so it is practically impossible to find them all.

For me, a feeling of being completely unable to escape is as important or perhaps more so than the degree of restraint.

A single pair of handcuffs or leg irons with a unique key that is unavailable is more appealing than a full set of locking cuffs that have keys that can easily be found around the house.

What are the requirements for you all subs? Is the feeling of restriction enough or is it necessary to be restrained without hope of escape? Is it necessary for someone else to be controlling the keys or is a time lock of some kind equally appealing?

Are there particular types of restraints that are preferred or required? Are there particular restraints that are unappealing?

I can't speak as a Domme but as a Sub who loves bondage, especially Metal Restraints time locks are incredible. There are a couple Ice Locks made by selfbondage-shop which I bought and love to use time to time: https://selfbondage-shop.com/collections/ice-lock

The feeling of not being able to escape until a given time period has elapsed is great although it can be a little unsafe if other precautions aren't taken. I'd never do it alone certainly without some kind of backup.

As for unique locks that are easy to identify and not loose, maybe some kind of lock that has an engraving on it would be great. I've used numbered tag plastic tag locks before for Chastity and whilst they aren't strong at all it's obvious if they've been broken because they're all unique. It makes replacing the lock or "faking it" essentially impossible.