AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

bluetooth lovense issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 27, 2024
What the heck is going on ?? its been 2 weeks of NON STOP toy menu and toy disconnecting while broadcasting. Im ripping my hair out -- Internet is great - Restarted everything - Even bought a new toy -- Ive cammed away from the house to see if its my house --- still happening .... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING !!!!!! also HOW can I broadcast off 1 phone and had the toys either hooked to laptop or another phone so i can easily rehook toys up without having to stop my stream EVERY3 min ...

Thanks, I just deleted the software and installed again and was fine. BUT. I still have 1 issue that doesnt go away. I will connect 3 toys when i broadcast, 2 of them only go off to patterns and theother toy goes off to all tips. any idea how to fix this ?

Upvote 0
I also have problems, moslty problems with only lovense extension which gives me a headache when i try to fix it , the phone app with connected I have no problems, only with lovense extension issue mostly. It is because after 22:00 night it doesnt work?

Upvote 0
I also have problems, moslty problems with only lovense extension which gives me a headache when i try to fix it , the phone app with connected I have no problems, only with lovense extension issue mostly. It is because after 22:00 night it doesnt work?
Its working but from 22 its "going to sleep " haha the icon is blue with stars etc not green and its sending messages that we need sleep too :p Anyway today i was working on chrome, not on stream master browser after 22 and finally no issues

Attachments

• 6adfe15d-7f11-49f3-948e-328346cebb81.jpeg
    6adfe15d-7f11-49f3-948e-328346cebb81.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
Its working but from 22 its "going to sleep " haha the icon is blue with stars etc not green and its sending messages that we need sleep too :p Anyway today i was working on chrome, not on stream master browser after 22 and finally no issues
I think it's just to me if i have issues if it doesn't work, I'll try to reinstall again lovense extension

Upvote 0