AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Payout methods?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 14, 2023
Twitter Username
@nkdbunz
Chaturbate Username
nkdbunz
Hey all,

what is the best payout method you have found for the lowest fees for getting it to your bank account? I am in the UK but very curious to everyones preferences!

Thanks

Z xx

Hey all,

what is the best payout method you have found for the lowest fees for getting it to your bank account? I am in the UK but very curious to everyones preferences!

Thanks

Z xx
Different sites have different fees for different payment methods so it changes site to site. Some sites crypto will be the best option, other sites e-wallet services will be the best option (paxum, skrill, cosmo etc) and other sites direct deposit will be the best option, all comes down to what that particular site charges for the different options.

Different sites have different fees for different payment methods so it changes site to site. Some sites crypto will be the best option, other sites e-wallet services will be the best option (paxum, skrill, cosmo etc) and other sites direct deposit will be the best option, all comes down to what that particular site charges for the different options.
For sure, drives me a lil mad how different they can be lol.... Do you have examples of what you're using? Curious to improve my current methods

xxx

For sure, drives me a lil mad how different they can be lol.... Do you have examples of what you're using? Curious to improve my current methods

xxx
It depends on what the site offers and what rates they offer it at, but I use most forms of payment when looking at a global overview of all sites.

Hey all,

Thanks

Z xx

As for what i'm using atm. It really depends on the site. If EU Wire Transfer is available. Amazing (I live in the UK). Otherwise i'll pick YourSafe because the fees are low for European transfers (Bank is based in the Netherlands). Otherwise I grit my teeth and pick crypto because it is a decent method of getting money across relatively quickly. Even if it's a bit of a hassle to setup, handle and a tad volatile.