AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Been a month since last payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 5, 2024
Stripchat for the love of god stop lying. I have even opened a new bank account, changed my debit card and again my payout is rejected for a month now! how is it possible that my new debit card too faces the same issue? I thought the issue is with my old bank account. so i opened a new one too and again its rejected. Please help me out here I am sure now that the issue is from your side because there is no way 2 different banks are having issues with funds.

Hey @shimoona
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Stripchat Payments
No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,
please be confident that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earned funds accumulated on our site and we will assist until you receive your money.

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC I cannot be confident that you will give money to us back because many cases you banned them and took them money for nonsense reasons and dont' tell why do you guys know that fake. I did assist until finally you guys not give money to me many emails send, many documents approved you guys try to jump to conclusions "That's not right"

PM me and you will review

you just tell him to send email again to support and support will tell you again that's fake documents overloop!!

Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC I cannot be confident that you will give money to us back because many cases you banned them and took them money for nonsense reasons and dont' tell why do you guys know that fake. I did assist until finally you guys not give money to me many emails send, many documents approved you guys try to jump to conclusions "That's not right"

PM me and you will review

you just tell him to send email again to support and support will tell you again that's fake documents overloop!!
omg and youre on this thread to complaining
you and your cousin on an account lmaooo thats incest honey !!!!

Upvote 0
Hey @shimoona
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Stripchat Payments
No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,
please be confident that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earned funds accumulated on our site and we will assist until you receive your money.
Please also share details publically (sans personal identifying information) so other's too might benefit from such knowledge. Not everything has to be hidden within PM always.

Upvote 0
Stripchat for the love of god stop lying. I have even opened a new bank account, changed my debit card and again my payout is rejected for a month now! how is it possible that my new debit card too faces the same issue? I thought the issue is with my old bank account. so i opened a new one too and again its rejected. Please help me out here I am sure now that the issue is from your side because there is no way 2 different banks are having issues with funds.
Well I face the same issue last year , so it's better to shift the payment method
There are few payment methods you can try
And it's not stripchat it's our indian banking system
You have to tell the banks that you are going to earn in dollars and you need to fill the all necessary details in the bank but after that there is no chance that you are going to get your payment so i would like to suggest you switch your payment mode

Reactions: lolabunny9
Upvote 0