AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 16, 2024
Please help me @punkerbarbie
I was suddenly banned from chaturbate and I actually have no idea why, I am pretty new to the site. I made a new account and that got instantly banned as well. I have really been enjoying this site and all I want to know is what I did wrong and hopefully they can provide some help and I won't do it ever again. My name on there was small_mike5.

hi @punker barbie, i have replied to them apologising.

hi @punker barbie, i have replied to them apologising.
Hey I noticed you were one of the lucky ones who managed to get a response from support, you seemed to have been banned a few days after us but still managed to get a response before we did. I wanted to ask what you might have did aside from submitting a ticket to get a quick response for your ban? And was wondering were you paid for the 1st-15th pay period?

We have had nothing so far so curious about how you went about getting a response quicker than we did?

Many thanks

Upvote 0
Hey I noticed you were one of the lucky ones who managed to get a response from support, you seemed to have been banned a few days after us but still managed to get a response before we did. I wanted to ask what you might have did aside from submitting a ticket to get a quick response for your ban? And was wondering were you paid for the 1st-15th pay period?

We have had nothing so far so curious about how you went about getting a response quicker than we did?

Many thanks
the response i got didn't explain much it was a half written response like you would expect. No i lost all my tokens because they banned my identification.

Upvote 0