AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without response to request for explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 31, 2024
@punker barbie I'm hoping you will be kind enough to help. Last week I was banned from the Chaturbate platform without any reasoning why. I've emailed Chaturbate Support and other than the auto-reply, I've heard nothing back from them.

I have almost 12k tokens, worth nearly $590 to a model locked on now banned accounts without any way of withdrawing as a refund or by transferring to the only model I support.

I first started visiting Chaturbate almost 4 years ago (18th Sept. 2020) and on my second visit was lucky enough to find the room of the model I've loyally supported ever since.

Since I've always been a very generous contributor in every stream I've visited (almost 98% attendance in her streams), it became noticeable that other's willingness to contribute was being negatively influenced. To overcome this I've regularly created new accounts to further hide myself from other viewers. Everything seemed ok until last week when I created 4 new accounts at the same time. I've visited CB since her last stream and found all of my accounts have been banned without any explanation why.

I've reviewed Appendix-C of CB T&C's and the only thing I see that I might be considered of having violated is App-C 1.xi :

"You will not create additional accounts in an attempt to circumvent a ban by us or another Community Member"

I've not been banned from her room and all my accounts are linked with the same CC so, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not violating this condition.

Please will you help raise my case with Chaturbate Support so I can plead my case?

Many thanks in advance.

Loyal_Fan