AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without Reason (3 days with no response)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 27, 2024
Good evening @punker barbie,
I was banned from CB at 11am Thursday. I didn't know the reason at the time and they still haven't responded to me yet. That being said I am pretty sure it has to do with a man who has been stalking me and messaging me from 100s of accounts. He ended up messaging me on whatsapp yesterday basically bragging about me getting banned. I am disappointed that CB would ban someone based on something a user would say, however I am very confident that I didn't break any rules, but at the same time they won't get back to me and I am really frustrated given that CB accounts for most of my monthly earnings. Please help if you can, I see you do good work for others.

Account: Aquilesmade

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-06-28 a la(s) 11.41.44 p. m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-06-28 a la(s) 11.41.44 p. m..png
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
I was banned from CB at 11am Thursday. I didn't know the reason at the time and they still haven't responded to me yet. That being said I am pretty sure it has to do with a man who has been stalking me and messaging me from 100s of accounts. He ended up messaging me on whatsapp yesterday basically bragging about me getting banned. I am disappointed that CB would ban someone based on something a user would say, however I am very confident that I didn't break any rules, but at the same time they won't get back to me and I am really frustrated given that CB accounts for most of my monthly earnings. Please help if you can, I see you do good work for others.

@punker barbie Please disregard this. I just received an email from support saying an alert came up on my account, however after review it was cleared. I of course would like the thread to remain up as to maybe help people out with maybe remain calm.

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0