AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned User still able to join room.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 2, 2024
So i banned this account yesterday for being inactive. Well today i log in and the banned account pops up in my room. I was like wait i know i banned this person so i checked my banned list and they were on there. I tried unbanning them then rebanning them and their account name leaves the chat but then comes back like 5 seconds later. I tried messaging the account but i got no reply. I blocked other accounts during my stream no problem and even tested the ban on a different account that i have. Sometimes there is a glitch where i ban someone and they don't immediately get kicked but i'll refresh and they usually are gone after that. I've refreshed, logged out and banned their account multiple different times but their still in my room. Has anyone had this issue on stripchat? Update: I logged off hours ago and i just logged back on and the same account came into my account immediately. The user name is called "hip_hugger". Could this be a bot recording rooms?

So i banned this account yesterday for being inactive. Well today i log in and the banned account pops up in my room. I was like wait i know i banned this person so i checked my banned list and they were on there. I tried unbanning them then rebanning them and their account name leaves the chat but then comes back like 5 seconds later. I tried messaging the account but i got no reply. I blocked other accounts during my stream no problem and even tested the ban on a different account that i have. Sometimes there is a glitch where i ban someone and they don't immediately get kicked but i'll refresh and they usually are gone after that. I've refreshed, logged out and banned their account multiple different times but their still in my room. Has anyone had this issue on stripchat?

Update: I logged off hours ago and i just logged back on and the same account came into my account immediately. The user name is called "hip_hugger". Could this be a bot recording rooms? This account is a blue user. Also just now a grey showed up in my room, he wouldn't respond to me so i blocked him for being inactive. I logged off and then came back and the grey and "hip_hugger" came back into the chat immediately. What is going on...??
I'm also watching my chat while being offline and i can see hip hugger leaving and coming back. This is really weird.

Upvote 0