AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on chaturbate for 5 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 15, 2024
Hello . So I’ve seen a lot of people getting banned recently on chaturbate so I’m thinking they are applying more pressure to their rules which is understandable.

So I have 4 verified accounts . Only one I stream one the rest is like burner account. On one of my account I was in a female room and she was a new model and the guys were being soooo rude. I couldn’t help but to respond to a couple of them. I’m going to be honest, but as soon as I used the “n*gg* word, I was immediately banned. It sucked cause I taught I was helping:(. So I logged out to go back to my real account which is @jamaicanprincess888 . I was banned. So I check my other 2 burner accounts. They both was banned. So I think there all banned because there all verified with the same ID right?

I didn’t meant that. I’ve been emailing chaturbate begging them to keep the account I violated on banned and even my other 2 burner account , but to PLEASE unban my streaming account so I can continue streaming:(. Can someone help me?