AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BANNED INDEFINITELY

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2024
Hello,chartubate banned unfairly, I had streamed for 15days, i am new to chartubate,then I took a break for an holiday...my account got accessed by one of family member in the process he violated the chartubate rules and community guidelines without knowing.When i came back my account was banned.i wrote an email,they told me it was underage violation.Then I opened another account @prince_nastie,I got banned also there.kindly can you help me,get my account back @punker barbie ,kindly mediate on my behalf so I can get one of my account back.Chartubate is where I earn.Hope I get helped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240904_041107_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240904_041107_Chrome.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 17
Solution
Yeah,that response was interfered and altered and I appealed again for that explaining what happened.Kindly check and help me,I have written emails regarding that ticket number.It was a misunderstanding and interference...i took the blame but I have put measures to safeguard my account and emails from external interference. Help @punker barbie high regards
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.
...I took a break for an holiday...my account got accessed by one of family member in the process he violated the chartubate rules and community guidelines...
The account is yours and thusly, YOUR responsibility. You agree to this during its creation. Any "flowery" words describing who, what, when, where, why, or how something happened to YOUR account is most likely irrelevant aside from only the most extreme situations.

Then I opened another account @prince_nastie,I got banned also there.
YOU are banned as a person, not just your former account. Until you resolve any and all issues on your previously banned account, any subsequent accounts will too eventually be suspended. Hope this information helps. Good luck.

;)

Reactions: Brit and cexmental
Upvote 0
The account is yours and thusly, YOUR responsibility. You agree to this during its creation. Any "flowery" words describing who, what, when, where, why, or how something happened to YOUR account is most likely irrelevant aside from only the most extreme situations.

YOU are banned as a person, not just your former account. Until you resolve any and all issues on your previously banned account, any subsequent accounts will too eventually be suspended. Hope this information helps. Good luck.

;)
Kindly help me reach out @punker barbie and hope I get helped ,it has really drained my energy 😭...I can't stream and chartubates are not responsive to my emails. Hope I get help

Upvote 0
Hello,

https://chaturbate.com/terms/?language=en

Section 5, subsection B outlines that you are responsible for the all activity that occurs on your account. Allowing a family member to log-in and violate the 'discussion of minors' rule means your account violated the CB TOS on two occasions. I suppose that there is always a small chance they will reactivate your account. Your only recourse is to contact them, explain the situation, admit your mistake and maturely explain how you will safeguard your account from this ever happening again. CB staff usually responds within 3-7 days. More serious issues could take as long as a month. They have always responded to my inquiries. Have patience and wait for their response. Tagging 'Punker Barbie' will only help to get your inquiry noticed by CB staff, however, you'll need to provide the 'Ticket Number' assigned to your case. I've only found these in the URL of the original inquiry and in the 1st response from CB.

In the mean time, you could sign-up on a similiar site and get back to streaming.

Cheers and good luck,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Hello,

https://chaturbate.com/terms/?language=en

Section 5, subsection B outlines that you are responsible for the all activity that occurs on your account. Allowing a family member to log-in and violate the 'discussion of minors' rule means your account violated the CB TOS on two occasions. I suppose that there is always a small chance they will reactivate your account. Your only recourse is to contact them, explain the situation, admit your mistake and maturely explain how you will safeguard your account from this ever happening again. CB staff usually responds within 3-7 days. More serious issues could take as long as a month. They have always responded to my inquiries. Have patience and wait for their response. Tagging 'Punker Barbie' will only help to get your inquiry noticed by CB staff, however, you'll need to provide the 'Ticket Number' assigned to your case. I've only found these in the URL of the original inquiry and in the 1st response from CB.

In the mean time, you could sign-up on a similiar site and get back to streaming.

Cheers and good luck,
Cexmental
I have read and I am willing to address the situation,and it is solely my fault,I admit it I was new to chartubate, and I am willing to explain to be heard in a clear way.I will safeguard and put two step verification so that no one will access my account again. @punker barbie kindly help me,and i apologise for being naive and careless,...I have wrote several emails without getting help.High regards. I am willing to change the account and password to start new chartubate account. My username is prince nastie

Upvote 0
Ticket #23684001 Received a response on August 19th.
Yeah,that response was interfered and altered and I appealed again for that explaining what happened.Kindly check and help me,I have written emails regarding that ticket number.It was a misunderstanding and interference...i took the blame but I have put measures to safeguard my account and emails from external interference. Help @punker barbie high regards

Upvote 0
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Reactions: love me
Upvote 0
Solution
Oh my God,I am devastated at this moment,I wish the support could be considerate and little bit empathetic,little understanding..my account was only active 15days...I wish chartubate could be sympathetic and merciful...how will I survive,chartubate was my source of income to pay bills,I have not paid arrears of last month, I will be homeless maybe😭🥺

Upvote 0
There are dozens of other sites to work on, you'll get a fresh start on one of them.

Upvote 0
Since the final verdict has been given, locking this thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.