AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from CB for no apparent reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 23, 2024
@punker barbie hello dear, first of all thanks for helping people out, it looks like being banned for no apparent reason is a common issue on CB.

I started broadcasting for fun recently while I train at home, I was thinking I could maybe make some tips and send them forward to the only model I come to see on the site and have a chat with. I got age verified, and was at like my 4th or 5th broadcast last Wednesday night, and I was starting to like it! Nothing really changed, besides the new mic I got, so I don't think the ban is related to my broadcast.

After my broadcast I went to chat with that model, and we had a typical conversation like we had before, where I'm super sweet with her. There was again mention of inviting her to Canada, kinda jokingly since I know chances are close to 0 it happens. I was also encouraging her to be a real model and to realize her dreams, nothing that I can see comes against the TOS.

I know her cats, I even sent her a gift that one of them likes very much. So I ask her about that cat's age for the first time, she has one that looks waaay older than it is because of the race. So I replied, in a friendly way, after learning it was only 1 year old, that it looks like it was 10 years old!! And that was it. I got a message like a minute later saying I was banned for violating the TOS.

I'm clueless. I don't know what I did wrong. I read the TOS twice and I still don't have a clue. I opened a ticket with support but I'm afraid all I'll get is "you violated the TOS = banned".

Could I know what I did wrong precisely so I don't do it again? I'm a cool guy and was always friendly and supportive with the model, sending her a few thousand of tokens, subscribing to her fanclub...she even called me her new friend and told me she was happy we had a chat almost every day.

Username: phalucifer
Ticket no: KKZZ2W-PGXK5

Thanks for your help