AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for over a year 😭

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhony7around

Banhammered
Dec 27, 2021
Hi @punker barbie. I think i've sent about 20 emails to chaturbate support. I get a ticket number and no reply back, I don't send back to back emails. I wait for weeks before I follow up so it doesn't halt processing time. But I really am so frustrated. I made the mistake of running pre-recorded show because I needed passive income while living with my then sick mom. I take full responsibility of my actions and I will absolutely never do such thing again under any circumstance. I just need another chance or at the very least talk to a human and see my options. I've learned my lesson but I really want to get back on the platform (it's been 15 months) and interact with my people 😭 Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.