AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for age verification (21yo?) changing emails? Or banned due to using a proxy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2024
I've logged into CB for the first time in a few years (just a regular user account, not a creator)

Tried signing up as a creator and got instantly banned for some reason

I suspect it's one of the 3:

1- Age verification (even though I'm 21 and 18 is legal age in my country)

2- Using a proxy- I didn't want my browser history to have CB on there so I used an anti-detect browser

3- changing email- I've changed my email too

Maybe it's a combination of all 3? @punker barbie I'd appreciate your input on this, my CB handle is @meliodass69

How long is "a few years" for you?

Perhaps you were under 18 when you first signed up to CB and now when you tried to get age verified they caught that. Does not matter how old you are now, if you had signed up when under aged then you will be banned permanently

Won't be from changing email. I have signed up under 3 different email accounts. Also not because of using a proxy, a lot of users use a proxy to log in, even models use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.