AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned chaturbate account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 21, 2024
Hey @punker barbie or anyone who may see this message am new here on the forum please help assist my chaturbate name is Jasmineathome and exotic_ebony1 I was workin from home saying 1st name during training didnot know that wasnt allowed..Please assist with unbanning account thank you!!!

Hey @punker barbie or anyone who may see this message am new here on the forum please help assist my chaturbate name is Jasmineathome and exotic_ebony1 I was workin from home saying 1st name during training didnot know that wasnt allowed..Please assist with unbanning account thank you!!!
Saying a name should not get you banned. Gotta be another reason.

Upvote 0
It's not like I revealed an address , social security or anything like that this should really be reconsidered and I had over 2 thousand tokens in my account

Upvote 0
Are you saying that you were broadcasting live on a sex site while working your other job…where you were on a phone call and blurted out the customer’s name? Did you have that person on speakerphone for the CB members to hear them talking? Because that person didn’t consent to you broadcasting their voice live on a sex site.

Upvote 0
Are you saying that you were broadcasting live on a sex site while working your other job…where you were on a phone call and blurted out the customer’s name? Did you have that person on speakerphone for the CB members to hear them talking? Because that person didn’t consent to you broadcasting their voice live on a sex site.
No didn't have the person voice on speaker, and also was in a training session so nothing was real...but CB didn't know that..and I have over 100 bucks on there was doing pretty well ..complete misunderstanding =/

Upvote 0
Welp good luck with that. They'll want this fake person's ID to be submitted.

Also, how the hell do you not realize how dumb that was to do?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
No didn't have the person voice on speaker, and also was in a training session so nothing was real...but CB didn't know that..and I have over 100 bucks on there was doing pretty well ..complete misunderstanding =/

Okay, but you still shouldn’t do that. Your undivided attention should have been on your training session call. Not just because what you did was rude and unprofessional, but also because you could’ve accidentally blurted out your personal information (your real name, etc.), or the personal information of that person…for your CB audience to hear. That’s just too risky. I’ve seen a Streamate model be on a phone call with her adult son while she’s live in free chat, and I was just thinking man, I hope she’s careful with that…..

Upvote 0
Okay, but you still shouldn’t do that. Your undivided attention should have been on your training session call. Not just because what you did was rude and unprofessional, but also because you could’ve accidentally blurted out your personal information (your real name, etc.), or the personal information of that person…for your CB audience to hear. That’s just too risky. I’ve seen a Streamate model be on a phone call with her adult son while she’s live in free chat, and I was just thinking man, I hope she’s careful with that…

It is my decision how I run my room so long I am in the confines of the rules and terms. I wasn't ignoring anyone, I was interacting with them, which is why I had the views and tokens.. so it is an assumption that i wasnt giving them attention. The point of this post is to gain attention from someone who work within for help because regardless of the opinion if one thinks its "dumb" etc, At the end of the day i didn't release any personal information to justify a ban. I am really looking for a response from @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Welp good luck with that. They'll want this fake person's ID to be submitted.

Also, how the hell do you not realize how dumb that was to do?
Why would they want this fake person ID, that makes no sense. That's like saying because I'm on the phone, they'll want who's on the other line ID simply not true. so if I call papajohns they'll want their ID TOO? goh. The audience only heard my voice. And if you cant give constructive criticism and just throw insults it's really a waste of time unless you have nothing better to do.

Upvote 0
Why would they want this fake person ID, that makes no sense. That's like saying because I'm on the phone, they'll want who's on the other line ID simply not true. so if I call papajohns they'll want their ID TOO? goh. The audience only heard my voice. And if you cant give constructive criticism and just throw insults it's really a waste of time unless you have nothing better to do.
There is no constructive criticism to give, you royally screwed up and will most likely be asked to provide that person's ID. I don't make the rules, but I follow them to the letter. Best to start looking at other sites for income.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
There is no constructive criticism to give, you royally screwed up and will most likely be asked to provide that person's ID. I don't make the rules, but I follow them to the letter. Best to start looking at other sites for income.
I suppose so 😭😭 darn, and I was doing pretty well. Such is life. Dah well.

Upvote 0
It is my decision how I run my room so long I am in the confines of the rules and terms. I wasn't ignoring anyone, I was interacting with them, which is why I had the views and tokens.. so it is an assumption that i wasnt giving them attention. The point of this post is to gain attention from someone who work within for help because regardless of the opinion if one thinks its "dumb" etc, At the end of the day i didn't release any personal information to justify a ban. I am really looking for a response from @punker barbie

Well if that’s the attitude you’re going to have, then maybe instead of addressing your post to Punker Barbie or “anyone who may see this message,” just message Punker Barbie individually. You’re obviously just going to do what you want anyway, no matter what the rest of us try to tell you. Good luck, and have a good evening.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0