AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 7, 2024
Good day @punker barbie I hope you are well, could you please help me regarding my account that was banned today, I have sent an email and I hope you can read it in depth, thank you
my chaturbate username: camila_ferretti

Good day @punker barbie I hope you are well, could you please help me regarding my account that was banned today, I have sent an email and I hope you can read it in depth, thank you
my chaturbate username: camila_ferretti
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23178851

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23178851
@punker barbie I'm sorry but I haven't received any response nor a ticket, I sent the email today but I only received an automatic response, I'm sending you my chaturbate username again so you can help me please, user is: camila_ferretti

1728338162971.png1728338195683.png

1728338597947.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi @coconeitor TIcket #23178851 received a response on Feb24, 2024
I don't think that's possible since I created my account today with a new email and I have never received a response to my email from that chaturbate account, could you make sure it is my email or resend me the response again please!

This is my email today, the first email they sent me was a chaturbate verification email and the other email is where I write to support about the ban, I don't have any response, as I say, could you please resend the response again or read my email! @punker barbie
1728348190736.png

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Good morning, I hope you are feeling very well, I still haven't received a response to my email, do you think you could help me please! Receive a response and tell me which email they are sending it to?
I don't think that's possible since I created my account today with a new email and I have never received a response to my email from that chaturbate account, could you make sure it is my email or resend me the response again please!

This is my email today, the first email they sent me was a chaturbate verification email and the other email is where I write to support about the ban, I don't have any response, as I say, could you please resend the response again or read my email! @punker barbie
View attachment 101392

Upvote 0
Did you previously have a Chaturbate account that was banned? Chaturbate bans people not accounts. If you have been banned previously then creating another account will not circumvent the previous ban. In fact it is a further violation of the TOS.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0